+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter verification

thor2030

Aug 8, 2019
We can.... This is DUBAI....
Hi Russ,

I have a question.The agency created an online application on CIC under our name.How can we remove it if we want to discontinue the application.The agency did not give us an access to the account.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hi Russ,

I have a question.The agency created an online application on CIC under our name.How can we remove it if we want to discontinue the application.The agency did not give us an access to the account.
If you have not got access to the account, that is a problem. If it is fake, the CIC will not only reject your case, but may ban you for 5 years as well for misrepresentation. Doesn't matter if you created it or the agency did. It is still in your name and therefore you are ultimately responsible for it. You could send a webform explaining, but as I said, the possibility of them withdrawing the application is not very good. You just have to hope they don't ban you. Not the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the risk you take when hiring an agent. Just to be clear, they have started a work permit application, or just an LMIA application?

Hana88

Jul 13, 2019
Hi can i get your number pls?..im also a victim and my friend we can file a complaint if we’re together u can contact me also to this number 0524679571 tnx and hope to get in touch with me soon or just msg me through watsup may be im in work that time.tnk u

Reactions: ASGHAR ALI

Hana88

Jul 13, 2019
Mr.shaiful and Ms.lovelyMay kindly contact me pls so we can make a plan together against NorthQuest tnk u just msg me in watsup or call if possible tnk u

Reactions: ASGHAR ALI

thor2030

Aug 8, 2019
If you have not got access to the account, that is a problem. If it is fake, the CIC will not only reject your case, but may ban you for 5 years as well for misrepresentation. Doesn't matter if you created it or the agency did. It is still in your name and therefore you are ultimately responsible for it. You could send a webform explaining, but as I said, the possibility of them withdrawing the application is not very good. You just have to hope they don't ban you. Not the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the risk you take when hiring an agent. Just to be clear, they have started a work permit application, or just an LMIA application?
Not a work permit application but a visitor visa(TRV),actually they explained that they will apply us thru the International Mobility Program.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Not a work permit application but a visitor visa(TRV),actually they explained that they will apply us thru the International Mobility Program.
That doesn't make any sense. You can't apply for a TRV through the International Mobility Program.

Oct 22, 2019
but i have a doubt that after completing half of the process along with signing the offer letter, they send you to one of the nearby VFS Brach for biometric. How is that possible for a such scam companies to arrange biometric appointment without legal documentations.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
but i have a doubt that after completing half of the process along with signing the offer letter, they send you to one of the nearby VFS Brach for biometric. How is that possible for a such scam companies to arrange biometric appointment without legal documentations.
Not totally sure but it maybe that you do not need to be in the immigration system to simply make an appointment to have biometrics completed and can often in some locations just walkin without an appointment with just a passport. Getting the results into the system a different matter but the scam is all about appearing convincing upto a point in some cases even paying the biometric fee to the scammer.

Nimarta singh

Sep 3, 2018
Hi

can someone help if we need appraisal letters for each year from or company along with offer letter or just offer and relieving letters are good enough.

Razeen

Dec 11, 2019
Mr.shaiful and Ms.lovelyMay kindly contact me pls so we can make a plan together against NorthQuest tnk u just msg me in watsup or call if possible tnk u
I am also one of the victim, 0554579398
Is my number, send me a watz up so that we can gather all the details and make a complain

Don87

Dec 30, 2019
I am also a victim, i tried to get my login details but they gave me fake details which i tried and the IRCC account they claimed to have opened was blocked. I did everything with them to reopen it but they refused and my visa in Dubai was expiring, so i left Dubai. I have been calling them from my home country to cancel my application but they refused to pick and all emails to them were not replied. Please add me on WhatsApp regarding the police report you intended to initiate. I have been scared to avoid them misrepresenting me and causing ban for me.