Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Chrisencore

Oct 8, 2021
Is it possible that u could call to check out . I tried calling them many times but the line isn’t clear as I am calling from gcc
Hi Daphne,

Did you find out if Merche-EB was scam? Becausa I have a job offer from Farme Merche-EB and I want to make sure if I can trust or not, all looks profesional

Zinc2001

Jan 27, 2022
Ok so I know this isn't in canada but this exact company is also placing ad on the uk find a job site saying there offering job in London I applied asking for resume and passport pic

Yhe

Jan 28, 2022
HI, please could please is someone received same job offer in Canada, BC

Kind Attn:
Subject: Employment /Agreement Letter.
After a successful screening exercise conducted by our team, and results been reviewed, approval from the Board members of Alpha Drilling Offshore has been given. We are delighted to formally offer you the appointment to work with our Canada branch, for the provision of expatriate’s relation services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached soft copy of your contract terms of employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this contract package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the offer letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 3 ( Three) working days.
Please Note, that you are to return back the signed copy to us, to enable us provide you with our immigration attorney contact information for further processing of your traveling arrangements.

Your swift follow up will be important to this process.
Best Regard.
Jack Rob Henry,
Director, Corporate Security at Alpha Drilling Offshore Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Kind Attn:
After a successful screening exercise conducted by our team, and results been reviewed, approval from the Board members of Alpha Drilling Offshore has been given. We are delighted to formally offer you the appointment to work with our Canada branch, for the provision of expatriate’s relation services for the period duly specified in your Offer Letter, please find attached soft copy of your contract terms of employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this contract package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of the offer letter and return same back to us via email attachment within a period of 3 ( Three) working days.
Please Note, that you are to return back the signed copy to us, to enable us provide you with our immigration attorney contact information for further processing of your traveling arrangements.

Best Regard.
Jack Rob Henry,
Fake. Who writes “dot your signature.” Does the company even have a Canadian office? Most offshore in on the East not West Coast.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Kind Attn:

Best Regard.
Jack Rob Henry,
It's fake and a scam.