+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job offer letter confirmation real or fake

Shanushanu

Mar 29, 2021
ShawCor
25th Bethridge Rd Etobicoke, ON, M9W 1M7 Manitoba Ca.

Attention:
My office got your CV regarding direct employment going on in our company for consideration.
To proceed further, you are to provide the following details;
Fill the attach Application form sign with date
Answer to the interview questions
Genuine and Valid Educational qualifications Certificates scan copies
Scan Copies of your International passport.
Two colored photo.

You are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Alongside with Attached in this mail is application form, which you have to print out, fill the personal information needed on it with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in the office by the company officials.
Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions will currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time and Half Time.
SALARY INDICATION: 7,500 CAD Monthly (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Canadian Dollar) and above depending on work experience and field of specialization.
However, kindly return your answer script together with filled application form within 72 hours of receipt.

Due to you are our employee outside Canada, we have also decided to interview you by email. There is an attached Letter of Interview to this mail, which you have to read carefully and answer as expected. You are expected to prudently answer the questions attached to this mail for a successful interview and answer as it requires.
NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in Canada or our offices in other locations. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.
Proper self introduction interviews will be conducted here in our office in (Canada) if selected to enable the company management to know you better.
Best of luck!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Team ShawCor,
Tel: +14166286184

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It's fake or real. Pls help me. I got three pages of form also to fill it
Is it unsolicited? Its fake!
There are NO unsolicited job offers in Canada. Period!

Common sense, if you are a person who gets real and genuine unsolicited job offers, it would not be like this and you won't be asking here.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
ShawCor

Attention:
My office got your CV regarding direct employment going on in our company for consideration.
Two colored photo.

You are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification. Alongside with Attached in this mail is application form, which you have to print out, fill the personal information needed on it with pen and return it to us as attach file by email. This form will be attended officially in the office by the company officials.
Your qualification and work experience can be considered in line with a number of vacant positions will currently needs qualified applicants to fill up.
SALARY INDICATION: 7,500 CAD Monthly (Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Canadian Dollar) and above depending on work experience and field of specialization.
However, kindly return your answer script together with filled application form within 72 hours of receipt.

Due to you are our employee outside Canada, we have also decided to interview you by email. There is an attached Letter of Interview to this mail, which you have to read carefully and answer as expected. You are expected to prudently answer the questions attached to this mail for a successful interview and answer as it requires.
NOTE: That you are eligible to submit this application form for this employment if and only your international passport is at hand and you are ready to relocate to work in Canada or our offices in other locations. We are anticipating a quick response to this form before we go on entering an agreement and employment with you.
Proper self introduction interviews will be conducted here in our office in (Canada) if selected to enable the company management to know you better.
Best of luck!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Team ShawCor,
Fake. Pay is very high and it says Etobicoke On but then Manitoba. Two different places thousands of kms apart.

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
How in the world can you have an interview over email !
It’s hilarious to even think that it’s real

indra bahadur

Apr 4, 2021
hello sir,
My Name is Allan Bahadur Gharti From Nepal,
I have received offer letter from Calorax company for fruit packing in (Brampton Canada) salary as CAD 2810 per month also i got LMIA letter also
My File
ER ID#984475
Application #2021-can-11853493
Job#Fruit packing
so i want to know this letters is fake or real if you need more details i will provide you.

Thanks
Allan

Last edited:

neo69

Mar 21, 2021
hello sir,
I have received offer letter from Calorax company for fruit packing in (Brampton Canada) salary as CAD 2810 per month also i got LMIA letter also
My File
ER ID#984475
Job#Fruit packing
so i want to know this letters is fake or real if you need more details i will provide you.

Thanks
Allan
It’s bound to be fake ! Getiing LIMA is a very painful process no one will just apply and send it over email

this is a scam don’t waste your time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello sir,
My File
ER ID#984475
Job#Fruit packing

Thanks
Allan
If you have to ask, most likely fake. If offering anything free - airfare, accommodations, food - then fake.

miharbik

May 26, 2021
i received offer letter from blueberry laders SERVICE ltd
adress mention as 206 green valley drive kitchener n2p1g9 canada
stating jestine brown HR Manager. blueberry laders service ltd
above lines are mentioned in offer letter

to the consulate general of canada
subject hiring of foreign national with LMIA approval
refeernce number "IHPO JBF/AT/4503337

SENT OFFER LETTER and asking money to transfer to their account
agent is indian asking money

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i received offer letter from blueberry laders SERVICE ltd
adress mention as 206 green valley drive kitchener n2p1g9 canada
stating jestine brown HR Manager. blueberry laders service ltd
above lines are mentioned in offer letter

to the consulate general of canada
subject hiring of foreign national with LMIA approval
refeernce number "IHPO JBF/AT/4503337

SENT OFFER LETTER and asking money to transfer to their account
agent is indian asking money
Fake. Don’t send money or give any personal information.

miharbik

May 26, 2021
I RECEIVED OFFER LETTER FROM BJ'S SUPER MARKET ADDRESS WHOLESALE CLUB HOLDINGES, INC GERRARD ST E, TORONTO, ON M4L129, CANADA.
JOB CODE -0621, JOB LEVEL-C IS IT REAL
AGENT IS ASKING MONEY

miharbik

May 26, 2021
I RECEIVED OFFER LETTER FROM BJ'S SUPER MARKET ADDRESS WHOLESALE CLUB HOLDINGES, INC GERRARD ST E, TORONTO, ON M4L129, CANADA.
AGENT IS ASKING MONEY
providing free food and ticket and airfare

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
AGENT IS ASKING MONEY
providing free food and ticket and airfare
Fake. No employer especially a grocery store give free anything.

Kaviarasu

Jun 22, 2021
ShawCor

Attention:
Two colored photo.

Best of luck!!!

Yours Faithfully,
Team ShawCor,
i am also got same as like this., But really i don't know its true or fake
First i filling those documents and send it to them and again they send a contract agreement and appointment letter and immigration representative number for visa process, they don't ask any cash...they said only do the visa process in your own cash and send the scan copy we arrange the flight tickets and further travel expenses...please help me to further process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i am also got same as like this., But really i don't know its true or fake
First i filling those documents and send it to them and again they send a contract agreement and appointment letter and immigration representative number for visa process, they don't ask any cash...they said only do the visa process in your own cash and send the scan copy we arrange the flight tickets and further travel expenses...please help me to further process
The address is not written correctly ”25th” and then says Ontario and then Manitoba. If offering flights then fake. $7500 per month is a high salary for an unknown job.