+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Job Bank account deactivated

andy1

May 14, 2015
My partner just received an email saying his 'Your Job Bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate follow these steps' - but when we follow the link and submit his name and email it says our answers do not match records. I can't find another link with job bank login either.

Has anyone else had these emails? I seem to remember months ago receiving one but that time i was able to login into the Job Bank and confirm it was all active. Now i can't. When i login into his mycic account all is as before - accepted in pool but no invitation at this time.

Just a little concerned in case there is a draw tomorrow!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
andy1 said:
My partner just received an email saying his 'Your Job Bank account has been deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate follow these steps' - but when we follow the link and submit his name and email it says our answers do not match records. I can't find another link with job bank login either.

Has anyone else had these emails? I seem to remember months ago receiving one but that time i was able to login into the Job Bank and confirm it was all active. Now i can't. When i login into his mycic account all is as before - accepted in pool but no invitation at this time.

Just a little concerned in case there is a draw tomorrow!
We had the same...issue

We logged in to the Job Bank using the normal login, and we had to change the password to be active again.

andy1

May 14, 2015
Thank you CanadaWeCome - that worked! still having a few issues with Job Bank not allowing us to reactivate EE code but looking at some other posts I think it is a browser issue and I should be able to figure it out tonight. Your suggestion of going directly to the normal login did work.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
andy1 said:
Thank you CanadaWeCome - that worked! still having a few issues with Job Bank not allowing us to reactivate EE code but looking at some other posts I think it is a browser issue and I should be able to figure it out tonight. Your suggestion of going directly to the normal login did work.
Am glad it did!

skroncan

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Senior Members,

My express entry application status shows "closed" since COPR is already issued but not the PR or SIN as still not landed in Canada. Now, I am trying to activate my job bank account to which it says the following.
Important
Your Express Entry information must be revalidated.
If you have an Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code, enter them below.
If you now have a permanent Social Insurance Number, enter it below.
You must update this information to continue using Job Bank’s Job Match service.

Now when I enter the express entry profile number and job validation code which was issued six months back it says the following.
Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

It seems that since application is closed so it is neither accepting profile number nor the validation code. Since I have not yet SIN issued I have not way to proceed. PLEASE HELP. Thanks in anticipation.