+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JNTU - Hyderabad - Transcripts Request ( Urgent Help / Advice Needed )

SK Kumar

Jun 13, 2020
Hi,
I’m new to this forum but in need of desperate help. I graduated from JBIET an autonomous college affiliated with JNTUH so when I tried to apply for WES I couldn’t do it online as the site says my PC credentials are invalid, after knowing the fact that JNTU doesn’t have my transcripts it’s only OD that has JNTU on it, I’m stuck with the procedure confusion. Can anyone please clarify how to process my WES to get all documents sent to WES Canada. My transcripts are with JBIET and OD with JNTUH please any help is highly appreciated...!
Hi, have you finished the assessment?

misssree

Sep 28, 2021
Hi,
I’m new to this forum but in need of desperate help. I graduated from JBIET an autonomous college affiliated with JNTUH so when I tried to apply for WES I couldn’t do it online as the site says my PC credentials are invalid, after knowing the fact that JNTU doesn’t have my transcripts it’s only OD that has JNTU on it, I’m stuck with the procedure confusion. Can anyone please clarify how to process my WES to get all documents sent to WES Canada. My transcripts are with JBIET and OD with JNTUH please any help is highly appreciated...!
Hi Charishma, Did you get your WES evaluation done ? If so, did you send transcripts from JBIET or JNTUH ?