+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JNTU - Hyderabad - Transcripts Request ( Urgent Help / Advice Needed )

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Guys , I am creating this group for applicants that are studying or have studied from the JNTU - Hyderabad or the affiliated colleges in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh region .
I have my Masters from UK and i have sent my University transcripts to WES which they are processing as well .
But , as i have seen many posts here i thought of getting this clarified .

It seems a Bachelors certificate should be accessed as well to claim some extra points. I have done my B.tech from JNTU affiliated college from current Telangana region and i absolutely don't have clue how should i request them . Additionally , i live in UK and do not have plans to go to India just to get these sorted .

My Question is , Can someone actually go on my behalf and get these things sorted directly from the University ?
Do you guys think that i need to send another application to WES paying new fees in order for me to get this evaluated by WES .

I would really appreciate if someone can please advice me or guide me further on this . BTW , My B.tech was from 03-07. Thanks .

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't worry buddy .Even I have to get my jntu bachelors assessed from Wes for EE.

You don't need to go to India to get transcripts .Just go to cleartranscripts.com and apply for your transcripts there.They can also fedex your transcripts to Wes .It will just 5,400 ra for the process.

enjoy!!

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Kiran , Thanks for that . Is it all that i need ?

I mean , if i order them from cleartranscripts.com would it be sufficient ? Or would it be easy if i ask someone to go to JNTU - Hyderabad and get these transcripts in a day / two ? What do you reckon ?

Additionally , i have sent my UK Masters degree for evaluation to WES and waiting for final report as they received it . I have followed the old rules related to FSWP where by Bachelors degree evaluation isn't required .

And this is what the WES guidance say

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college .

Still no clarity if i need to have both the Masters & Bachelors evaluated or is it just the Degree for which i am claiming max points ?

Please shed some light here . Cheers .

EE2907

Dec 30, 2014
riz.analyst said:
Hi Kiran , Thanks for that . Is it all that i need ?

I mean , if i order them from cleartranscripts.com would it be sufficient ? Or would it be easy if i ask someone to go to JNTU - Hyderabad and get these transcripts in a day / two ? What do you reckon ?

Additionally , i have sent my UK Masters degree for evaluation to WES and waiting for final report as they received it . I have followed the old rules related to FSWP where by Bachelors degree evaluation isn't required .

And this is what the WES guidance say

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college .

Still no clarity if i need to have both the Masters & Bachelors evaluated or is it just the Degree for which i am claiming max points ?

Please shed some light here . Cheers .
I think it is just the degree you are claiming points for ....

riz.analyst

Dec 3, 2014
Well , i am claiming points for my Masters and i have done my ECA as well .

However , in the skills transferability i am claiming additional points for 2 post secondary degrees which is Bachelors and Masters and in this case i am confused what to do . I think the best thing is to wait for 2 more days and hopefully things will get clearer .

Any additional information around this would be really appreciated . thanks .

Harbindar

Jan 18, 2015
Hello Riz.

Do not worry, If you have friend or relatives you can ask them to go and collect your Transcripts and send to WES !!

Step 1 : Goto Xerox shop near canteen inside JNTU Hyderabad and collect Transcript form for Rs.3/-
Step 2: Pay Rs.360 /- for Challan ( JNTU accept only Andhra Bank challan ) inside JNTU ( 1 documentx40 ,As we need 9 ,so 9x40 =360 + 20 Bank = Rs.380 )
Step 3 : Submit the challan and Transcript application at counter no. : 3 and Collect Token number.
Step 4 : Wait for 1 hour and wait for your token number and anyone can collect your Transcripts behalf of you ( But they should not say i am not the same person)
Step 5 : Post WES

Thanks
Harbindar

rock4u143

Jul 6, 2015
Thanks Harbinder fro the information.

Could you pls clarify if the attested transcripts were given in a sealed envelope by JNTU?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just noted that this is a BTEC... shouldn't BTECs be sent from edexcel? Even I would prefer to send my uni transcript in a sealed envelope myself if thats an option..
this is the lowest level BTEC (National dipllma level 3)
for the professional BTEC, I requested it directly from edexcel to make sure its accepted, because it has more than half the credits for MBA...rest was a top up degree for full MBA...

but since the btec level 3 is the lowest of the 3, can I just send uni transcrips when I send my degree photocopies?

Amit476

Jul 6, 2017
Dear All,

I am new to this forum. Any inputs from you would help me in planning for Canada Immigration.I am completed my B.tech in 2009 and am currently in Dubai. Please help me with the below queries:

1) For ECA, transcripts of consolidated marks memo and provisional degree would suffice or is it mandatory to get transcripts of individual semester marksheets?
2) If am taking the help of a third party like cleartranscripts, can we trust them if they would be getting the right transcripts and would be promptly delivering it to WES Canada? Is there a way to check if there are right documents inside the sealed envelope?

Regards,
Amit

varunreddys

Apr 30, 2017
Hi Amit ,

Its mandatory to get individual transcripts for each semester separately along with consolidated ,Convocation and provisional .

Would suggest to take help of any of your family member /friend instead of third party for accurate documentation.

I hope this information would help you.

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Hi,

I am currently living in Canada, I pursued my MCA from JNTUH (2007-2010), yesterday my cousin went to Examination branch to collect my transcripts behalf of me. But the Examination branch people told to him that before the year 2009 they wont be able to provide transcripts, so they can only provide the attestation on the semester memo xerox copy!! He contacted 3 people in the examination branch all of them told the same thing.

I believe WES wont accept the xerox copy with stamp. anyone experienced this issue ? how to get my MCA transcripts (2007-2010)

Thanks in advance.

Srini

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
Hi,

I am currently living in Canada, I pursued my MCA from JNTUH (2007-2010), yesterday my cousin went to Examination branch to collect my transcripts behalf of me. But the Examination branch people told to him that before the year 2009 they wont be able to provide transcripts, so they can only provide the attestation on the semester memo xerox copy!! He contacted 3 people in the examination branch all of them told the same thing.

I believe WES wont accept the xerox copy with stamp. anyone experienced this issue ? how to get my MCA transcripts (2007-2010)

Thanks in advance.

Srini
Hi,
i came to know that JNTUH recently launched online services for Transcripts, so i ordered there. Waiting to get the delivery.

I need to get transcripts from Kakatiya University as well, if anyone know any alternative please post here. Thanks. Srini

Nivaali

Jan 22, 2018
Hi,
i came to know that JNTUH recently launched online services for Transcripts, so i ordered there. Waiting to get the delivery.

I need to get transcripts from Kakatiya University as well, if anyone know any alternative please post here. Thanks. Srini
Hi, i am planning to apply through this online service. Did you recieve your transcripts.

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Srinivas,

Were the transcripts in a sealed envelope or is there another process to request it that way as we need to send attested and sealed transcripts to WES and I am currently out of the country. Any response is greatly appreciated.