+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JNTU - Hyderabad - Transcripts Request ( Urgent Help / Advice Needed )

Abhi20

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

I have used online service for transcripts. I got them in an envelope and there's no seal nor the signature on the back flap.
Can someone suggest me if that is ok for sending it to WES.
Any response is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Abhi20

Feb 26, 2018
Yes they are providing with the seal.

HiSrinivas,

I have used online service for transcripts. I got them in an envelope and there's no seal nor the signature on the back flap.
Can you please suggest me if that is ok for sending it to WES.
Thanks in advance

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
HiSrinivas,

Can you please suggest me if that is ok for sending it to WES.
Thanks in advance
Seal should there. Ask university people thet will seal for you.

Mar 9, 2018

gaara690

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Bala,
Did you try the services you mentioned and was WES able to verify that they received the needed documents? Did you ship to WES yourself or through them. If they shipped it to WES- what did you do for the copy of the degree certificate as the university provides only the transcripts.

Mar 9, 2018
Hi,

I started 2 days back. They're still in the process of procuring the required document.
I need a provisional certificate and in the "APPLICATION FOR TRANSCRIPTS OF B.TECH." you can see a section requesting "Transcript of Provisional Certificate".

Thanks,
Bala

shiva.chitta

Apr 24, 2018
hi i'm shiva. I tried to access the online portal of jntuh for transcripts but i'm only able to proceed to the payment page yet. can anyone suggest whats the issue. I need them on an urgent to apply for schools

faheem619

Sep 5, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
NOC Code......
Don't worry buddy .Even I have to get my jntu bachelors assessed from Wes for EE.

You don't need to go to India to get transcripts .Just go to cleartranscripts.com and apply for your transcripts there.They can also fedex your transcripts to Wes .It will just 5,400 ra for the process.

enjoy!!
JNTU-H have online service for transcripts and other related certificates...si please don't use this waste services and pay them

faheem619

Sep 5, 2018
Bahrain
Category........
NOC Code......
Please let me know if JNTU-H is providing in a sealed envelope as stated by WES..
As I'm away from India and i don't have anyone to do on my behalf

mammu.529

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Did anyone got transcripts to Wes through global transcripts Hyderabad from Kakatiya university and Osmania university

Charishma3036

Mar 13, 2020
Hi,
I’m new to this forum but in need of desperate help. I graduated from JBIET an autonomous college affiliated with JNTUH so when I tried to apply for WES I couldn’t do it online as the site says my PC credentials are invalid, after knowing the fact that JNTU doesn’t have my transcripts it’s only OD that has JNTU on it, I’m stuck with the procedure confusion. Can anyone please clarify how to process my WES to get all documents sent to WES Canada. My transcripts are with JBIET and OD with JNTUH please any help is highly appreciated...!