+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Jefferson Davis moved to Canada. Alabamians have a claim to work or PR in Canada?

MikeD12

Nov 11, 2020
The political inquisitors keep up the witch hunt. How can we get anyone identifying as a Puritan Pilgrim religious refuge in Canada? The 1st inaugural address of President Eisenhower https://www.bartleby.com/124/pres54.html is how they've made the Presbyterian Church today. How come this isn't more common with Gene Maclellan is a Canadian that went to Tennessee. I don't understand how they can attack little people way at the bottom. Why aren't there any refugee and asylum over this? They just threw up the crest of the ancestors and if you wanted to pray to their God you'll find two posers called PCUSA and PC in America, the Fathers of this Nation's God and the Ancestors of a people.

Jefferson Davis authored ever piece of everything official in Alabama, in fact, they can't say anything besides he made the Confederate assembly of States in Alabama. I think the Church has something to add to the people. Is Religious Liberty a problem? I bet Canada already has a Korean Presbyterian Church and a Puritan Pilgrim Presbyterian sanctuary that are equal and equivalent with the Church's perogative, and other 100 ways they recently violated the Alabama Constitution. You obviously know they're making a hurdle of US Citizenship even being born here I never intended to know I should uphold or meet, a high requirement. Your thoughts on my look toward Canada?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The political inquisitors keep up the witch hunt. How can we get anyone identifying as a Puritan Pilgrim religious refuge in Canada? The 1st inaugural address of President Eisenhower https://www.bartleby.com/124/pres54.html is how they've made the Presbyterian Church today. How come this isn't more common with Gene Maclellan is a Canadian that went to Tennessee. I don't understand how they can attack little people way at the bottom. Why aren't there any refugee and asylum over this? They just threw up the crest of the ancestors and if you wanted to pray to their God you'll find two posers called PCUSA and PC in America, the Fathers of this Nation's God and the Ancestors of a people.

Jefferson Davis authored ever piece of everything official in Alabama, in fact, they can't say anything besides he made the Confederate assembly of States in Alabama. I think the Church has something to add to the people. Is Religious Liberty a problem? I bet Canada already has a Korean Presbyterian Church and a Puritan Pilgrim Presbyterian sanctuary that are equal and equivalent with the Church's perogative, and other 100 ways they recently violated the Alabama Constitution. You obviously know they're making a hurdle of US Citizenship even being born here I never intended to know I should uphold or meet, a high requirement. Your thoughts on my look toward Canada?
It's not very clear what you are asking.

Are you a U.S. citizen?

If so and you want to immigrate to Canada, then you can certainly do so through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry based on your education, work experience, etc.

A refguee claim by someone who has U.S. citizenship doesn't have any chance of success.

Reactions: Buletruck

MikeD12

Nov 11, 2020
It's not very clear what you are asking.

Are you a U.S. citizen?

If so and you want to immigrate to Canada, then you can certainly do so through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry based on your education, work experience, etc.

A refguee claim by someone who has U.S. citizenship doesn't have any chance of success.
Thanks so much to the serious reply. In fact, the seriousness of the forum almost restricts my speech to processing and transit questions. Thanks for a refugee clarification. That would mean, I've been extremely misplaced, and/or I'm already outside of my home country, reasonably. Something like that? I thought it was a reasonable claim to make.

The international cartel doesn't seem to want you to know where you're from. I'd be an exile of Texas and Alabama only in either case.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks so much to the serious reply. In fact, the seriousness of the forum almost restricts my speech to processing and transit questions. Thanks for a refugee clarification. That would mean, I've been extremely misplaced, and/or I'm already outside of my home country, reasonably. Something like that? I thought it was a reasonable claim to make.

The international cartel doesn't seem to want you to know where you're from. I'd be an exile of Texas and Alabama only in either case.
Are you a U.S. citizen? I'm still not clear on that. If so, you can easily move to a different part of the U.S. if you are not a fan of Texas and Alabama.Lots of options available.

A refugee / asylum claim in Canada will not be successful.

If you want to move here permanently, you need to apply through an economic immigration stream.

MikeD12

Nov 11, 2020
Are you a U.S. citizen? I'm still not clear on that. If so, you can easily move to a different part of the U.S. if you are not a fan of Texas and Alabama.Lots of options available.

A refugee / asylum claim in Canada will not be successful.

If you want to move here permanently, you need to apply through an economic immigration stream.
Yes I'm a US Citizen, and I don't know how two, likely more persons owe no loyalty at all for their entire lives in the bonnie lone star state of Texas or the Bonnie Blue Flag of the St. Andrew's Cross of Alabama for their entire 100% experience of their lives. That's your belief and not mine, obviously.
Oviously I'm post bachelor's degree in education full of any varied work experience, about 4 years work experience various clerk, accounting, tax, I'm in food service 3 years.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I'm a US Citizen, and I don't know how two, likely more persons owe no loyalty at all for their entire lives in the bonnie lone star state of Texas or the Bonnie Blue Flag of the St. Andrew's Cross of Alabama for their entire 100% experience of their lives. That's your belief and not mine, obviously.
Oviously I'm post bachelor's degree in education full of any varied work experience, about 4 years work experience various clerk, accounting, tax, I'm in food service 3 years.
If you want to immigrate to Canada, start by researching the Express Entry program. This is a points-based program where those with the most points are selected out of the applicant pool. Right now you need 470+ points to be selected. Details here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

You can use the online calculator to estimate your points:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

MikeD12

Nov 11, 2020
Which essentially points toward province nominations and choosing an English language test to take. Any suggestions? I'll attempt to look into that.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Which essentially points toward province nominations and choosing an English language test to take. Any suggestions? I'll attempt to look into that.
The two options are IELTS general and CELPIP.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I am not really sure what your intention is. Assuming it is indeed to "come" to canada as an immigrant/worker/visitor etc, use this online tool to find out what your options are : https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/c2c/eapp.do

The tool has been developed and maintained by Canadian immigration authorities, so it is fairly accurate.

MikeD12

Nov 11, 2020
Listen, I'm about to understand this joke about dead URL webpages and a wall of Canada, and each province of Canada has about 2,000 nominees every year in the newsletter. To spread my American stock throughout Canada with ill-gotten advantage over true Canadians in the marketplace, shady business, you see. Joke.

Another "Lost Cause". I was led to David Cohen's Assessment here at CanadaVisa.com asking for more work experience details, and what are my prospects? Purposefully low American immigration quotas. Who could possibly explain 1% Canadian American Ancestry identification? That with a low world immigration quota of 200,000 a year they brag?

Last edited:

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Listen, I'm about to understand this joke about dead URL webpages and a wall of Canada, and each province of Canada has about 2,000 nominees every year in the newsletter. To spread my American stock throughout Canada with ill-gotten advantage over true Canadians in the marketplace, shady business, you see. Joke.

Another "Lost Cause". I was led to David Cohen's Assessment here at CanadaVisa.com asking for more work experience details, and what are my prospects? Purposefully low American immigration quotas. Who could possibly explain 1% Canadian American Ancestry identification? That with a low world immigration quota of 200,000 a year they brag?
Canada is a country that treats citizens of any country the exact same way for the purposes of immigration. Being a US citizen does not mean anything special. You have to qualify like anyone else. If you are unable to qualify because you do not have the necessary skills, there's nothing much anyone can do. Conversely, if you do have the skills to qualify, the process is very simple and straightforward (assuming you don't have a police record)

There is no "American" immigration quota or any other immigration quota.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You are making this up that don't exist. Canada has no country-specific immigration quotas.

All applicants, regardless of country of origin, apply through the same programs using the same criteria. Everyone competes equally. If you don't meet the requirements or cannot achieve a score high enough to be selected, this has nothing to do with the fact you are American. It's due to your level of education, work experience, age, funds available to migrate to Canada, and/or other factors.

Based on population size / per capita, U.S. immigration targets are significantly lower than Canada's. So from that perspective, yes, we have something to brag about.

It seems like you are expecting special treatment because you are American. There are some allowances for Americans as it relates to work permits for occupations that fall under NAFTA. However apart from that, Americans are treated no differently than someone from any other part of the world.

Not sure there's any point to further discussions. You seem to be looking to argue.

Reactions: MikeD12

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

Follow this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html , It will guide you to your options, if you have any.

Apparently, the link I gave you maintains a session in browser so it expires after sometime. Better use the starting page as above.

There is no per-country quota for immigration in Canada, though there are certain privileges passport or GC holders of USA have when they travel to Canada or apply for work permit. USA citizens have as much or even more chance than most of other nationals in Canadian immigration.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD12