+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2024 - Super Visa Application

Sangato

Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

All the January Super Visa application gather here please. Mention the country and your timeline!

Application Submitted through IRCC Portal- Jan 5
AOR Letter: Jan 6
Biometric: complete from past application
Medical: not required at the moment*
PPR:

Sangato

Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

All the January Super Visa application gather here please. Mention the country and your timeline!

Application Submitted through IRCC Portal- Jan 5
AOR Letter: Jan 6
Biometric: complete from past application
Medical: not required at the moment*
PPR:
Background check updated today to in Process.

Go123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a quick question to ask. If any of you could answer it I’d greatly appreciate it.

I applied for PR for my wife through spousal sponsorship and she got AOR, medicals and biometrics done. The application is in progress.

Now I am planning to apply for a Super Visa for my mother. She’s widowed.

Can I include the total members in family as 2 (mother and me) or 3 (mother, me and wife)?
Do I still need to count my spouse in for Super Visa application since she isn’t in Canada?

I have to mention the current family members in my Mom’s Super Visa application in order to meet the family income requirements.

Please respond.

Thanks in advance.

POLEPALLE1704

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a quick question to ask. If any of you could answer it I’d greatly appreciate it.

I applied for PR for my wife through spousal sponsorship and she got AOR, medicals and biometrics done. The application is in progress.

Now I am planning to apply for a Super Visa for my mother. She’s widowed.

Can I include the total members in family as 2 (mother and me) or 3 (mother, me and wife)?
Do I still need to count my spouse in for Super Visa application since she isn’t in Canada?

I have to mention the current family members in my Mom’s Super Visa application in order to meet the family income requirements.

Please respond.

Thanks in advance.
You could specify the number of family members as 2 as your spouse is not in Canada.