Med's Request
22-10-2014
Passport Req..
03-06-15
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-15
LANDED..........
18-06-15
Is anyone in same boat with LPP completed in June but haven't got DM on ecas ?

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Status updated today with my test window - 07/07 to 07/27. Hopefully the email comes in soon.

Not that its relevant anymore - however since I applied with paper ( mailed on 01/26) and my spouse applied on-line ( 01/26) and both of us have very similar applications the difference at the point of test status is that online apps are 7 days faster than paper apps.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Lot's of LPPs issued today to Dec 2022 and Feb 2023 applicants from GTA.... Hopeful that I would get my LPP by end of July too.
I am hopeful for that for us as well. I am finding it really hard to be patient, on Friday I learned that my test hasn’t been marked and I took it 5 weeks ago…I hope the agent bringing it to their attention gets the rest of it processed quickly. It’s frustrating seeing people you were in step with pass you timeline wise because of things being overlooked or taking extra time.
Hopefully now that Canada Day has passed we see some real movement for all of us. But being July I’m guessing some IRCC staff are about to go on vacation :p

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
I am hopeful for that for us as well. I am finding it really hard to be patient, on Friday I learned that my test hasn’t been marked and I took it 5 weeks ago…I hope the agent bringing it to their attention gets the rest of it processed quickly. It’s frustrating seeing people you were in step with pass you timeline wise because of things being overlooked or taking extra time.
Hopefully now that Canada Day has passed we see some real movement for all of us. But being July I’m guessing some IRCC staff are about to go on vacation :p
Sorry to hear that! Maybe, IRCC can now hire more help for the summer and process apps faster? The long weekend getting out of the way def helps I think! Maybe July is the month of happy news for all Jan applicants who are waiting across the stages.

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Hi everyone, so I got my GCMS notes and I don't think I'll be having an update soon. My primary shows as Montréal but everything is still assigned as RC-8090 which is CP Sydney!
Also, nothing is in progress except criminality everything else shows as not started yet and due date as 2024/02/03.
Oh well!

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Hi everyone, so I got my GCMS notes and I don't think I'll be having an update soon. My primary shows as Montréal but everything is still assigned as RC-8090 which is CP Sydney!
Also, nothing is in progress except criminality everything else shows as not started yet and due date as 2024/02/03.
Oh well!
Same on my end. Got GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and literally nothing started in my background :) AOR Feb 1st 2023.

RC-8090 everywhere

Montreal office
ASSESSMENTS:
Knowledge: Passed
Language: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Intent to Reside:
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:
Prohibition: Not Started
Security:
Criminality: In Progress
Waiver:
Misrepresentation:
Hearing:
Final:
Oath: Not Started

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Same on my end. Got GCMS notes 2 weeks ago and literally nothing started in my background :) AOR Feb 1st 2023.

RC-8090 everywhere

Montreal office
ASSESSMENTS:
Knowledge: Passed
Language: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Intent to Reside:
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed Forces:
Prohibition: Not Started
Security:
Criminality: In Progress
Waiver:
Misrepresentation:
Hearing:
Final:
Oath: Not Started
It sucks that Montréal is literally dragging their feet with applications. Maybe we should move to Vancouver to get a faster processing? :DOne can only hope.

Keyjoe23

Jul 31, 2015
Do we know how long it takes to have BG completed after CIC receives the Fingerprints result?

From what I see online, it would take 1 or 2 days but mine seems to be taking more than a week.