Aug 16, 2016
Please update my status on the spreadsheet ID zahedali

Office: Calgary

Timeline
1. Paper Application sent/delivered - 04th Jan 2023

2. Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) - 22nd Feb 2023

3. Ghost update - 24th Feb 2023

4. Ghost update - 2nd March 2023

5. Email from IRCC - 14th April 2023 - Identification documents missing - Photocopies of the front and back of two (2) pieces of your personal identification

6. Test invite - 17th April (Window 24th April to 15th May)

7. Background completed - 18th April

8. Test Taken - 25th April 2023

9. Test Completed - 1st May 2023

10. Spouse Fingerprints request - 2nd May 2023

11. Spouse Fingerprints submitted - 3rd May 2023

12. Spouse Fingerprints Received - 30th May 2023

13. Spouse Background completed - 31st May 2023

14. LPP Completed & DM (Decision Made) on ECAS - 3rd June 2023

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Please update my status on the spreadsheet ID zahedali

Office: Calgary

Timeline
1. Paper Application sent/delivered - 04th Jan 2023

2. Acknowledgement of receipt (AOR) - 22nd Feb 2023

3. Ghost update - 24th Feb 2023

4. Ghost update - 2nd March 2023

5. Email from IRCC - 14th April 2023 - Identification documents missing - Photocopies of the front and back of two (2) pieces of your personal identification

6. Test invite - 17th April (Window 24th April to 15th May)

7. Background completed - 18th April

8. Test Taken - 25th April 2023

9. Test Completed - 1st May 2023

10. Spouse Fingerprints request - 2nd May 2023

11. Spouse Fingerprints submitted - 3rd May 2023

12. Spouse Fingerprints Received - 30th May 2023

13. Spouse Background completed - 31st May 2023

14. LPP Completed & DM (Decision Made) on ECAS - 3rd June 2023
Many congratulations !

Reactions: AFSHANKHATOON

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@rushi.gada I applied for my son on january 9th. I got 1st AOR and tracker update on matrch 2nd , But after that no updates.

Do you know if anyone else in same boat please ?
Hey .. Mississauga offices are kinda slow, so I'm sure there are others in the same boat on this forum. Have you tried calling the IRCC call center? Get an update from them and also order your GCMS notes. Hopefully things start to roll in the next few weeks for us Mississauga applicants. Don't worry, this is nothing out of the usual.

lazybrownie

Dec 1, 2022
Hello All!

I moved to a new address on June 1st. I understand that I have to update this with IRCC. I also work from home from my own corporation, which was listed as my previous home address. I will be changing the corporation address to my present home address. Should I update this with IRCC as well? My background check is still not complete.

Americanwife94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hello All!

I moved to a new address on June 1st. I understand that I have to update this with IRCC. I also work from home from my own corporation, which was listed as my previous home address. I will be changing the corporation address to my present home address. Should I update this with IRCC as well? My background check is still not complete.
Personally, I would update IRCC on your personal address only. If you had worked for a company and the company changed addresses you wouldn’t update them, so I don’t think it’s necessary to update them on your corporation address unless they ask you for interview due to being self employed.
Just my two cents, this is not advice :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Personally, I would update IRCC on your personal address only. If you had worked for a company and the company changed addresses you wouldn’t update them, so I don’t think it’s necessary to update them on your corporation address unless they ask you for interview due to being self employed.
Agreed!

Reactions: lazybrownie

lazybrownie

Dec 1, 2022
Makes sense, thanks!

Reactions: rushi.gada

lazybrownie

Dec 1, 2022
Couple more questions!

- My application has been In Process from Feb 26. I've give the Test, it has been updated. I've given my fingerprints, yet to be updated.
My background check is still not complete. Is this normal?

- I sent my fingerprints on May 23, it's not updated on Tracker. Approx when should it be updated? Of not, who should be getting in touch with?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Couple more questions!

- My application has been In Process from Feb 26. I've give the Test, it has been updated. I've given my fingerprints, yet to be updated.
My background check is still not complete. Is this normal?

- I sent my fingerprints on May 23, it's not updated on Tracker. Approx when should it be updated? Of not, who should be getting in touch with?
no one. That’s the short answer.

You applied in January of this year. Your application is well within the posted processing times on IRCC website.

jas.virdi

Jun 5, 2023
Hello All,

I have a question about the background check process for citizenship. My fingerprints results was received by IRCC on March 22nd, but it's been a while, and my background check is still in progress. Should I be concerned about this delay? I've heard that background checks are typically completed within a week. Can anyone share their experiences or insights regarding this matter.

Reactions: Cpwr

atish

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2016
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Hi all. Waiting for LPP to be completed. I sent in my IELTS certificate as proof of language with my paper application. I am unsure if it would be better if i had sent my degree instead. Any insights if i can still send my degree or leave it to the IELTS.

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello All,

I have a question about the background check process for citizenship. My fingerprints results was received by IRCC on March 22nd, but it's been a while, and my background check is still in progress. Should I be concerned about this delay? I've heard that background checks are typically completed within a week. Can anyone share their experiences or insights regarding this matter.
Within a week?! Within a week of what? Submitting application? AOR? Submitting FP?

jas.virdi

Jun 5, 2023
Within a week?! Within a week of what? Submitting application? AOR? Submitting FP?
Within a week of Fingerprint received by IRCC. This is the last update I see on my tracker "We received your fingerprint information on March 22, 2023 and will review them shortly. Thank you!" No progress since then.