+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AFSHANKHATOON

Star Member
Dec 21, 2022
Can you please share a screenshot or at least the content of the message? It does seem like it is "foreshadowing" the oath letter invitation. As long as your LPP is done, and decision made, it is only the matter of time for the oath ceremony.
LPP done on May 9. not able to add screenshots here.plz help.
UCI:
Application No.:

Quote these numbers when corresponding with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear AFSHAN,

Please find the instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate) in the attached document.

Sincerely,
Citizenship Program

also attached is a PDF from THE REGISTRAR OF CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP about Important information regarding your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate)

Reactions: derkdsou

Dr. Walden

Apr 27, 2020
Vancouver, BC
LPP done on May 9. not able to add screenshots here.plz help.
UCI:
Application No.:

Quote these numbers when corresponding with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear AFSHAN,

Please find the instructions to download your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate) in the attached document.

Sincerely,
Citizenship Program

also attached is a PDF from THE REGISTRAR OF CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP about Important information regarding your electronic Canadian Citizenship Certificate (e-Certificate)
Yeah! Looks like the oath letter is coming. Sit tight, my friend, any day soon.

Reactions: AFSHANKHATOON

Rosa1234

May 3, 2023
Hey Rosa1234, thanks for sharing. What is your timeline? I wonder how long does it take from passport request to any further update? Some people see their LPP cleared in 2-3 days after they send their passport(s). How long it it take you?
I had applied Jan 11th, Test done March 13, and LPP completed May 17 I didnt receive the passport request but i got a email about how to download the e-certificate but i havent received any oath details

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rushi.gada I applied for my son on january 9th. I got 1st AOR and tracker update on matrch 2nd , But after that no updates.

Do you know if anyone else in same boat please ?