Application: Family (2)
Application sent: Jan 9, 2023
Delivered:
AOR:

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Guys,
I will applying soon for my citizenship application.
Is there any different in processing timeline for online and offline?
Hi, unfortunately, Online apps are being delayed fo some reason, so Paper applications are what I would recommend,

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Do you think they'll ask for it if needed?
Yes, there are reports in this forum of lots of online applicants who did not submit all passport pages being asked to submit it before a decision is made... There has also been reports of them asking again even if you have submitted all pages previously

So, if they ask or ask again - you'll have to submit them. If you have returned your old passport to your government for secure destruction after renewal - I would recommend keeping a copy of all your passport pages before you send it away

Reactions: ArNo84

Pal3580

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
I am applying for my citizenship online next week and I had a few confusions.
1. I am not including a printed checklist with my sign on it since it is an online application.
2. I am not signing and printing the physical presence calculator as, again, it is an online application.
3. I am going to add my PR card and Driver license as my two I'd,s , before this pr card was not accepted as an I'd.
4. I do not need to sign on my application in any way, just need to print my name on the online application.
Can someone confirm if they had a similar experience or followed the same steps as me.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
1. I am not including a printed checklist with my sign on it since it is an online application.
2. I am not signing and printing the physical presence calculator as, again, it is an online application.
3. I am going to add my PR card and Driver license as my two I'd,s , before this pr card was not accepted as an I'd.
4. I do not need to sign on my application in any way, just need to print my name on the online application.
Can someone confirm if they had a similar experience or followed the same steps as me.
1. Same.
2. It's ok, after you enter the date of your PR, answer the question for WP and travel outside CAN.
3. I gave the same 2.
4. Enter your full name, city were you sign as requested and follow the steps.

Reactions: Pal3580 and esqart

Pal3580

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
1. Same.
2. It's ok, after you enter the date of your PR, answer the question for WP and travel outside CAN.
3. I gave the same 2.
4. Enter your full name, city were you sign as requested and follow the steps.
Thanks for ur reply

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
My suggestion, apply Paper based if you can.. but to answer your questions:

1. Sign not required
2. Sign not required
3. Yes, PR card can be clubbed with a DL as form of ID
4. Yes, you're right!

Reactions: Pal3580

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hey! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to share any negativity .. heard something about this for 2022 in this video:
starts at 3:27 mark. Let me know what you think.
This ATIP is for 2021-2022 that ended March 30, 2022. There was a new ATIP for 2022-23 look at that. However keep in mind that FY 2022-23 ends March 30, 2023.... That is just two months away. They might very well change the strategy FY 2023-24... This is why I said, there are no guarantees with IRCC

Reactions: rushi.gada