+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
My package got delivered. Canada post's status says the following.

A name and signature have been captured for the item, but the signatory has requested that they not be displayed on our website. If you need a copy of the name and signature, please call us at 1-888-550-6333. A fee may apply.

canadapost is not friendly. had to call to get information. it was signed by E Campbell. anyone else got same?

Last edited:

mina_kumari

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
25-11-2019
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1124
Application: Single
Application sent: 05 Jan 2023
Delivered: 05 Jan 2023
AOR: Pending

Last edited:

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello Fellows,
I am going to file my paper application in next 1 week. Goodluck to all of us.

Feel free to join: WHATSAPP GROUP (JAN 2023), link below

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KK5Gd199yZoIuLHDn8BUgm
I am going to say this again here:

The google sheets here give us valuable information about overall progress and trends. Whatsapp messages are good for instant communication but searching and keeping track of progress is really hard. You really can not go back and find trends and quickly search statistics from Whatsapp messages. I would suggest you to please continue posting your updates in this form and continue contributing to the google spreadsheet.

If people splinter and have discussions outside of this forum, data quality here will suffer and people will benefit less from this forum. Contributing data here will really help everyone!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I am going to say this again here:

The google sheets here give us valuable information about overall progress and trends. Whatsapp messages are good for instant communication but searching and keeping track of progress is really hard. You really can not go back and find trends and quickly search statistics from Whatsapp messages. I would suggest you to please continue posting your updates in this form and continue contributing to the google spreadsheet.

If people splinter and have discussions outside of this forum, data quality here will suffer and people will benefit less from this forum. Contributing data here will really help everyone!
+1

Google Sheets helps you to identify trends. More the data, better the trends to guess. Once you go on whatsapp, people stop updating timelines and only come here to get answers when stuck. Slowly the forum will be dead if you only come here to get answers and stop contributing updates about your timeline.

Reactions: shiremag

SszZTkmZ

Star Member
Aug 29, 2021
+1

Google Sheets helps you to identify trends. More the data, better the trends to guess. Once you go on whatsapp, people stop updating timelines and only come here to get answers when stuck. Slowly the forum will be dead if you only come here to get answers and stop contributing updates about your timeline.
Do you and shiremag get paid from the forum? just curious.

ArNo84

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-01-2019
AOR Received.
05-04-2019
Hello,

I sent my application today.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application sent: January 8, 2023
Delivered: January 8, 2023
AOR:

mohamed1978

Sep 30, 2014
Hello All,
I will be submitting my application in 2 weeks by paper. Do we have to translate all non English stamps in our passport. Also .if we have to translate , do we have to translate all stamps or only stamps in the last 4 years
Thanks

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Do you and shiremag get paid from the forum? just curious.
I am volunteering my time here answering questions and helping with the spreadsheets. No monetary compensation what so ever...

My opinions are my own. I am not an expert.

Do as you please!

Sam2305

May 8, 2019
Type: Online
Physical Presence Days: 1177
Application Sent: January 8, 2023
Delivered: January 8, 2023
AOR: pending

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
Hey guys, i am going to submit my application in 2 weeks. Regarding the english proof, should i require any certificate or letter from my university or if the certificate shows english is one of the subject will that suffice?

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hi

Please add this to the tracker. Thank you :)

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,161
Application sent: Dec 31st
Delivered: Jan 6th