+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
How did you guys know that the application is moved to which visa office? where can we see that? I got SA the other day but nothing about a specific visa office. Also, I'm not able to check the ecas now

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Hi guys where do you do if you want to submit spousal application online? has anyone done it recently or they have stop the online application submission

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
Hi
I have submitted upfront medical with my application 4 months ago but today I got medical request again, My medical is valid untill 2023
Please share your thoughts
Hi,
May I know your submission date and AOR data?

amirg

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi,

Is ECAS really necessary?
I have access to CGKey and New Tracker. but I'm not able to login via ECAS. ( received SA approval and Biometric/Medical end of April)
I tried with PA's info and Sponsor's info but no success.

Please advised

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hi,

Is ECAS really necessary?
I have access to CGKey and New Tracker. but I'm not able to login via ECAS. ( received SA approval and Biometric/Medical end of April)
I tried with PA's info and Sponsor's info but no success.

Please advised
If you applied online, you won't have access to ECAS. All of the info you need will be on GCKey or new tracker.

Reactions: amirg

hmohta

May 8, 2022
I have a question if this forum can answer....I have a PR and I am starting the process of spousal sponsorship now. We had applied under EE earlier but my wife was expecting so she was marked non-accompanying in COPR sent in Dec'19 to me by IRCC.

1) For family class sponsorship, can I expect it to be a faster processing now as IRCC already knows about my spouse from previous application? (She has a UCI which we will mention in the Letter of Explanation)
2) Our consultant mentioned that in this scenario, you do not have to prove your relationship as it is genuine and I also have a dependent child? Does this make our case stronger and may lead to faster processing?

I know IRCC processes applications randomly and in no order but still hopeful to bring my family to Toronto as soon as possible. Any pointers will be helpful

npl-can

May 7, 2022
Paper based application received by CPC Sydney Feb 24-2022 . Got AOR May 06- 2022
Not sure if GC key based application linking is 'even' necessary. You can easily track the status of application on CAS and new IRCC tracker portal once you have UCI number. Any correspondence should come to your (sponsor's) email id if you have put yourself as representative of your outland-based spouse.
You can keep it simple if you want. Good luck !