FAM
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-2022
Doc's Request.
N/A
not even the first aor
I am so sorry to hear about that. I can totally imagine the anxiety and I hope you get it soon! Have you tried to contact IRCC or the MP about this?

Jul 11, 2018
Spousal PR Application Received : Jan 12, 2022
Biometrics from TRV Completed: Jan 24, 2022
AOR : March 29, 2022

Today (June 1, 2022) I got email for BIOMETRICS collection. Has any have similar experience?

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Here is my Timeline guys

ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON : JAN 30 2022
AOR : APRIL 13 2022
MEDICAL REQUEST: APRIL 29 2022
SPONSOR APPROVAL: APRIL 30 2022
BIOMETRICS REQUEST : MAY 3 2022
BIOMETRICS PASSED : MAY 9 2022
MEDICAL PASSED : MAY 21 2022
PRE-ARRIVAL AND ELIGIBILITY PASSED :MAY 30

npl-can

May 7, 2022
Spousal PR Application Received : Jan 12, 2022
Biometrics from TRV Completed: Jan 24, 2022
AOR : March 29, 2022

Today (June 1, 2022) I got email for BIOMETRICS collection. Has any have similar experience?
I had the similar experience. My spouse's biometric was done in March for her TRV application and was acknowledged as 'Completed' in tracker. However we received the letter for Biometric request again in May. I asked my spouse to do it again based on few suggestions in this forum. I just didn't want to take a chance or give them a reason delay the application by not actioning it.

Reactions: siddharthpeesary

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Here's my timeline so far.

App. Sent: Jan 30 2022
Linked to new portal: April 4th
Linked to GCKey: April 11th
AOR: April 12th
VO: Probably Ottawa (no mention in SA)
BIL Request: April 28th
Medical Request: April 29th
SA: April 29th
BIL done & updated: May 3rd
Medical done: May 17th
Medical updated: May 22nd
Pre-arrival letter: May 31st
Tracker updated to BGC & eligibility completed: June 3rd

My question is that GC key shows BGC & eligibility in progress, so does this mean it will update only when they issue PPR request? How long it takes to get PPR after the application is complete? TIA.

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Hi every one, I am sponsoring my wife under Family Class and my application was received on 7th January, I got the AOR and the Sponsor Approval in first week of April and my wife got a Biometric Submission letter around the same time. She did her Biometrics on 12th April. I have the application linked to my GCkey and it doesn't show any update and says the Application is under process. I have checked ECAS and it also says "Under Process"

Is there anyone in the same boat? What and when should I be expecting an update, there has been no update since the Biometrics were submitted.

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Hi every one, I am sponsoring my wife under Family Class and my application was received on 7th January, I got the AOR and the Sponsor Approval in first week of April and my wife got a Biometric Submission letter around the same time. She did her Biometrics on 12th April. I have the application linked to my GCkey and it doesn't show any update and says the Application is under process. I have checked ECAS and it also says "Under Process"

Is there anyone in the same boat? What and when should I be expecting an update, there has been no update since the Biometrics were submitted.
When you open your application in GC Key, there'll be a section at the bottom called "Message about your application". That's where you'll find any communication from ircc regarding medical requests, additional docs etc. Usually biometrics and medicals are requested together. Check if they requested medical and complete it. After that it's just waiting for them to work on your file and provide any additional information or documents required.

Jul 11, 2018
I had the similar experience. My spouse's biometric was done in March for her TRV application and was acknowledged as 'Completed' in tracker. However we received the letter for Biometric request again in May. I asked my spouse to do it again based on few suggestions in this forum. I just didn't want to take a chance or give them a reason delay the application by not actioning it.
  1. Did the Biometric enrolment date in the tracker/gc-key updated with latest submitted biometric date?.
  2. How many days it took to update?

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
When you open your application in GC Key, there'll be a section at the bottom called "Message about your application". That's where you'll find any communication from ircc regarding medical requests, additional docs etc. Usually biometrics and medicals are requested together. Check if they requested medical and complete it. After that it's just waiting for them to work on your file and provide any additional information or documents required.
Hi, thanks for replying. There are no messages in GCKey, and she did not receive the medical request and that's what I'm concerned about, and that's why I was wondering if this happened with anyone else?

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, thanks for replying. There are no messages in GCKey, and she did not receive the medical request and that's what I'm concerned about, and that's why I was wondering if this happened with anyone else?
Don't worry then, they'll request it at one point or another before finalizing your application. There's nothing you can do about that. You're still in early phase of your application so I would worry much. Even if you miss it, I think they send a reminder saying that they haven't received medical.

udsalli

Apr 5, 2022
Don't worry then, they'll request it at one point or another before finalizing your application. There's nothing you can do about that. You're still in early phase of your application so I would worry much. Even if you miss it, I think they send a reminder saying that they haven't received medical.
Lol I think you meant "wouldn't* worry much" but yes its still in the early phase. Thank you for you reply!

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Submitted online on Jan 4th..
Nothing so far.
Waiting for AOR..
Did you try registering on new tracker? Since I put myself as a representative for my spouse, I was able to register myself on GCKey before I received AOR. Also if you do try to register on GCKey then put "2" under number of applicants even if it's only one. I hope it works for you.

Reactions: USCAN2019

Gotham_invader007

Mar 9, 2019
Here is my Timeline guys

ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTED ON : JAN 30 2022
AOR : APRIL 13 2022
MEDICAL REQUEST: APRIL 29 2022
SPONSOR APPROVAL: APRIL 30 2022
BIOMETRICS REQUEST : MAY 3 2022
BIOMETRICS PASSED : MAY 9 2022
MEDICAL PASSED : MAY 21 2022
Hey we have almost same timeline and we receivedpre arrival as well. Did your tracker shows everything completed? Mine updated BGC and eligibility completed last week for my spouse. After that one more ghost update and that's it. I'm wondering how long it takes them to send PPR.