+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
Hi Anu,
Do we need to create new application again to re submit or do they give chance to update existing application and resubmit.
When submitting online, you get to edit the forms and you can edit the returned one which saves you from the hassle of reapplying again…

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys I have a question.
I logged into my account today and it directed me towards the page that gives two options - Submit new application
View my application
My latter option has turned gray and I am not able to view my file. Is this normal?
what does this mean?

User51

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-10-2020
Hii,

The announcement made by immigration minister regarding family reunification that applicant no longer need to stay in canada
And spouse of principal applicant who are outside canada can apply for open work permit..
Is this announcement applies to our case??

prakhyyy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hii,

The announcement made by immigration minister regarding family reunification that applicant no longer need to stay in canada
And spouse of principal applicant who are outside canada can apply for open work permit..
I don't think so , it says OWP for immediate family members outside Canada of "principal applicants "
I think it means - people on TR who apply for PR , while the PR is in process , they can bring family members on OWP .

Unfortunately not for us who are PR/citizen
Please correct me if I interpreted wrongly

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys I have a question.
I logged into my account today and it directed me towards the page that gives two options - Submit new application
View my application
My latter option has turned gray and I am not able to view my file. Is this normal?
what does this mean?
That's what all online applications look like once you submit. It'll stay greyed out and "Submitted" throughout the processing of your application. You need to check GC Key and the new tracker for any actual updates on your file (there are many threads in this forum on how to sign up to both, usually once you receive AOR).

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hii,

Wouldn't the spouse of the Principal Applicant be the Sponsor (PR/Citizen)? I dont get you.

Canada7777

Apr 12, 2022
Hello ,
After getting AOR I see that my ecas status for sponsership application has changed from In Process to decision made . What can i expect the next step to be though there is no email communication from IRCC yet.
please help

Tbay

Apr 9, 2021
Hi
I have submitted upfront medical with my application 4 months ago but today I got medical request again, My medical is valid untill 2023
Please share your thoughts