+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland - Online

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes.. is it something to worry about ?
It's a backward-looking thing and doesn't reflect what happens to new applications today.

And the change from 12 to 20 months? They just had stopped updating it when covid began - so for the last two years or so it's been completely irrelevant.

Look at the trackers and hope that things keep improving (compared to covid times anyway).

raekile

Sep 29, 2021
Still waiting for my AOR from 3rd Jan… I’m actually in Canada now on a 6 months holiday with my returning Canada wife (we lived together for 7 years in the U.K.).
It’s become extremely annoying that we’ve not received anything after all this time and newer applications have already been processed.

Im pleased for everyone that’s got the AOR but surely this should be done is some sort of order.
Hi mate, you are not the only one. I submitted my application and get nothing yet.

VN1995

Apr 4, 2022
Hi all,

I have just received a request for additional information, the 5746 -Use of Representative form because I had sent in an older version of this form. I have a question of filling out the form, do I put the principal applicant's UCI or the spouse's UCI on this form? Also, I applied from outside Canada so I guess I must send the form by courier or is there a way to submit it online?

In addition, I already linked my wife's account on GCKEY and I have received a biometric request letter in her GCKEY account but I haven't yet received this letter in my email. So should I proceed ahead and submit her biometric?

btw congrats to all those who have received their AOR. Those who haven't, don't lose hope. I wish and pray you'll get yours soon.

Thanks in advance for your response

minnuseo

Jan 26, 2022
i applied on jan 4th and didn't received any aor yet. Seems like they are giving aor to feb applicants now. Anybody else in this situation. Iam very much depressed and nervous .

Anu.sha

Oct 16, 2021
i applied on jan 4th and didn't received any aor yet. Seems like they are giving aor to feb applicants now. Anybody else in this situation. Iam very much depressed and nervous .
Same here.. I resubmitted mine on 20th jan and got no update yet.

ImVJ

Mar 1, 2022
I have submitted on 14th January. No AOR yet.