Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
In my case, the university has designed the PhD seminar course online so that the students who can't get their study permit in time can start online from outside Canada, so I took this online course after talking to my supervisor and registered for Winter trimester.
My course has a practical prospect so I cannot go for online classes.

There's a date other than the mentioned class start date ,like "register for class". Most of the colleges give a consideration for the students inorder to seek for defer or ask for refund. So find out if your college provides a last or deadline for registration for classes or for the last date for deferral or refund.
Last date for deferral request is 7 January, and last date for registration for classes is 19 January. I will be deferring on 4 or 5 January, after waiting for visa approval.

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
My course has a practical prospect so I cannot go for online classes.

Last date for deferral request is 7 January, and last date for registration for classes is 19 January. I will be deferring on 4 or 5 January, after waiting for visa approval.
Oh let's hope by then you'll recieve your PPR.
Let's wait. Just like most of us are, including me.

Currently October files PPR requests is been detected.
What if by the end of December November files they start.
Let's pray and hope for the best.

Reactions: rajapanesar

Stringer_Bell_786

Aug 27, 2020
Oh let's hope by then you'll recieve your PPR.
Let's wait. Just like most of us are, including me.

Currently October files PPR requests is been detected.
What if by the end of December November files they start.
Let's pray and hope for the best.
It's already end of December, god knows what IRCC is doing

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
It's already end of December, god knows what IRCC is doing
Thinking optimistically for my peace ,it's right now 22nd of December. There's 9 more days that's like more than a week. And then the first week of January can also be counted so let's wait and see.

Wase toh there's no use of stressing out.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
MY GCMS NOTES came today General Office: Abu Dhabi

NOTES 1: Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

I have reviewed the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -

the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that: -the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada -the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path

After considering the applicant's academic and professional history, their financial situation, as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education.

Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Is it okay if i continue the online class until the visa decision ? I got the time table for the online classes and it will be starting on January 10th . The college will refund until April 2022 if the visa rejected .

Reactions: Mr.Sharma

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
Is it okay if i continue the online class until the visa decision ? I got the time table for the online classes and it will be starting on January 10th . The college will refund until April 2022 if the visa rejected .
Yeah you can do that, only after confirming with your college. If your designated learning Centre is offering, then you can start your classes online and wait for your PPR, take ticket and board your plane. Simple.

Reactions: mnair.anop

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My DLI doesn't have a favourable policy on fee deduction. If I begin my online classes, 25% of the fee will be deducted after a week, and 50% after a month. So I have already deferred to May'22. Hopeful of getting my visa in Feb'22.

Reactions: mnair.anop

Mr.Sharma

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
My DLI doesn't have a favourable policy on fee deduction. If I begin my online classes, 25% of the fee will be deducted after a week, and 50% after a month. So I have already deferred to May'22. Hopeful of getting my visa in Feb'22.
Hi Rajapanesar
Is defferel make any effect on file

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi Rajapanesar
Is defferel make any effect on file
Well it shouldn't. With my application date, I should be getting a response by late February. Ample time to plan for May intake, but my guess is that it shouldn't effect visa application in any way.

Reactions: Mr.Sharma