+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
Hey, I applied for my SDS study permit by 29th November and I'm still awaiting for the decision made by IRCC.
My offline classes starts on Jan 10th 2022 , I'm in a clueless situation to defer for the next intake or wait for the decision

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hey, I applied for my SDS study permit by 29th November and I'm still awaiting for the decision made by IRCC.
My offline classes starts on Jan 10th 2022 , I'm in a clueless situation to defer for the next intake or wait for the decision
I applied on 26th. This is going to be one heck of a wait.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Got refused today. Abu dhabi VO
I am on same boat and applied from Dubai second time. But incase if refuse again i will apply from my home country so i also suggest you apply from Philippines this time. The chances are higher from home country

Rukma shree

Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys I just have one doubt…so I applied for my visa on sep 27th and gave my biometric on 29th. My latest update was that my biometric is completed. But a friend of mine applied on 4th oct and gave biometric on 7th, today it says that his medical is cleared. And I have no update abt mine..can this happen coz I thought Canada was seeing applications in first come first serve basis.

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
If my file goes with the speed of yours, I'll get my visa on or before December 31.

Edit : I should edit my signature with all the relevant dates.
Well according to your calculation of getting a decision by December 31st,
how many days have you counted for processing the study permit

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Well according to your calculation of getting a decision by December 31st,
how many days have you counted for processing the study permit
I started counting from the day of biometrics. It took 29 (11 November to 10 December) calendar days. My biometrics were taken on December 1. 30 calendar days would mean 30 December, but Christmas and New Year holidays will offset my calculations by a lot. I will still remain hopeful as I have seen some applications processed within 20 calendar days.

Farzana_fatoomi

Dec 8, 2021
Hv
I started counting from the day of biometrics. It took 29 (11 November to 10 December) calendar days. My biometrics were taken on December 1. 30 calendar days would mean 30 December, but Christmas and New Year holidays will offset my calculations by a lot. I will still remain hopeful as I have seen some applications processed within 20 calendar days.
Oh have you got across any application who got study permit within 20days? Wow
Lucky them
Let's wait and see anyway. I had high hopes when I saw IRCC website and got to know I'm eligible for SDS, like I was happy when I got to know that within 20days I'd get the decision.
But later on IRCC processing got slow and backlogged up...oh lord

LaVyas05

Nov 26, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hey everyone. I am from India. I applied my Student Visa with 10 years of education gap and got my Offer letter for Mohawk college in Architectural Technician. Medical done in Aug'21, Applied for SDS visa on 20th Oct'21 and done biometrics on 29th Oct'21. Can anyone suggest the chances of getting PPR by the end of December? What if I do not get visa on time? Mohawk college gave intimation of 4th Jan'22. Please suggest.