+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Ishee84

Oct 12, 2021
My eligibility started on 29 nov but still no result. I thought result comes soon after eligibility starts (medical updated Oct 13, bio updated Oct 7)
Hi. Can you help with:
1. Have u applied under SDS or non-SDS?
2. Which country did you apply from?
3. What date did u submit your application.

thank you

JudeVFrancis

Apr 11, 2019
My timeline :
File lodged : October 27 2021 (SDS India)
Biometrics : Not needed (Done earlier from previous TRV application)
Medical: Not needed (Upfront - Done on 09/25)
Additional Documents: Not needed
Interview: Not needed
Background Check: In Process
Review of Eligibility: Your application is in progress

January 2022 intake (Winter 2022) at the University Of Guelph. Classes start on Jan 10

Anyone in the same boat as me? Any idea regarding when I would be getting a response?

I had applied through Edwise (Bengaluru) and they told me that two people who had applied in Sept 1 and Sept 19 got their study permit (SDS) approval this week (Winter 2022 intake).

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
Hey everyone.. i booked my flight for December 12 and my classes start on January 10. I booked an early date considering the previous notification of “canada in india” that we can go 3-4 weeks earlier before our classes.. but today i.e. on 1st December 2021, they released a new update that we can go just 3 weeks before our classes start or we can be denied entry.. I’m confused what to do.. can anyone help me with this asap.. as I really need to take the next step immediately.. because i just have 11 days left for my flight.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
You booked your flight before this notification (I am yet to see it) so even if it says what you say, at the time of booking you were within guidelines. So you should be ok

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hey everyone.. i booked my flight for December 12 and my classes start on January 10. I booked an early date considering the previous notification of “canada in india” that we can go 3-4 weeks earlier before our classes.. but today i.e. on 1st December 2021, they released a new update that we can go just 3 weeks before our classes start or we can be denied entry.. I’m confused what to do.. can anyone help me with this asap.. as I really need to take the next step immediately.. because i just have 11 days left for my flight.
If i am in ur position i take chance rather then waste money on flight extension. U go and it is easy to convince vo at airport

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Medical upfront, submitted on 26 November, along with file. Biometrics done on 1 December. Medical date is in September, I don't remember the specific day. All the first year fee and GIC paid. Hoping to get the results as soon as Christmas.
January 10, 2022 is the program start date at Cape Breton University. Supply chain management s'il vu plait. I hope I do not have to defer until May.

Jan 19, 2021
Hello all, Original Passport request received.

Fresh, non-SDS, Indian. (Visa office Singapore) +visitor visa for dependent child
17 years study gap (covered with experience)
Applied for Masters programme in University
App Series S3043
Filed: 15 Aug
Biometrics: 30 Aug
Upfront Medical (without request): 27 Sep 2021
Additional docs (PCC): 6 Oct
Medicals Passed: 12 Oct
BVL and PPR: 8 Nov

Feeling truly blessed.
all the best to everyone
Hi
I asked you about medicals and based on your advice I too gave my medicals upfront before receiving a request from them. However, I am facing an issue. After completing my upfront medical, I sent them the emedical form through webform on 25 november. On 7 december I received an update requesting my medicals.
Now I dont know what to do . I have raised another webform with the medical doc that i got on 25 november. Do you have any idea how I can proceed.

RS20201

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi
I asked you about medicals and based on your advice I too gave my medicals upfront before receiving a request from them. However, I am facing an issue. After completing my upfront medical, I sent them the emedical form through webform on 25 november. On 7 december I received an update requesting my medicals.
Now I dont know what to do . I have raised another webform with the medical doc that i got on 25 november. Do you have any idea how I can proceed.
Need not worry. I also submitted my medicals via webform and a few days later received medical request from IRCC. I uploaded the emedical form in the documents and attached a letter stating that medical repost was submitted via a webform earlier as well.

Jan 19, 2021
Need not worry. I also submitted my medicals via webform and a few days later received medical request from IRCC. I uploaded the emedical form in the documents and attached a letter stating that medical repost was submitted via a webform earlier as well.
Thanks man. I have been panicking since yesterday.
Do you remember how long it took them to respond to your webform with the emedical and letter.