+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Good day all,
Has any July application being receiving update from ircc? Kindly help if you know anyone that has gotten response for July or August applications. Thanks
I think you would need to provide some more details such as where you applied from and which stream (SDS/NON SDS) as the timelines between each of them vary a lot.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Good day all,
Has any July application being receiving update from ircc? Kindly help if you know anyone that has gotten response for July or August applications. Thanks
Applied 5th july.. received BVL on 17th September.. no updates after that.

sanjeevsuth

Aug 7, 2021
I havent got the final decision yet. Applied for Jan 2022 intake. Can anyone say, when I will get my decision.

SDS Applied on 4 Sep for Jan 2022 intake from Hyderabad
Biometric instruction received: 5 Sep 2021
Biometric completed: 7 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
Medical: Medical done in July but not updated.
Background check: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet

bhangu9

Oct 5, 2021
Hi all
I am a Non Med student in 11th(+1) in India. I am an Indian citizen. I plan to come to Canada as an international student in the year 2023. As many of you here have gone through what I'm about to, please guide me on whether I should go for a diploma (2 yrs), and get a work permit post completion of the diploma and apply for PR when my Work Permit is about to expire, and later, on getting the PR, complete my degree or go to a university and complete my degree in 1 go, and then, look for a job. My primary goal is to become a Canadian PR holder/citizen. My main concern is that if on completion of my degree, I'm unable to find a job, I'd be in a very tough situation and forced to return to my home country. And, I'm currently eyeing Engineering Degrees/Diplomas. Your help/experiences would be highly appreciated. Thx

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi all
I am a Non Med student in 11th(+1) in India. I am an Indian citizen. I plan to come to Canada as an international student in the year 2023. As many of you here have gone through what I'm about to, please guide me on whether I should go for a diploma (2 yrs), and get a work permit post completion of the diploma and apply for PR when my Work Permit is about to expire, and later, on getting the PR, complete my degree or go to a university and complete my degree in 1 go, and then, look for a job. My primary goal is to become a Canadian PR holder/citizen. My main concern is that if on completion of my degree, I'm unable to find a job, I'd be in a very tough situation and forced to return to my home country. And, I'm currently eyeing Engineering Degrees/Diplomas. Your help/experiences would be highly appreciated. Thx
First you need to think of the cost that you will be paying for this education. Is it really worth it to get a degree as a non PR holder at this age?
What I am trying to say is you need to be clear on what you want to do once you are in Canada. PR and citizenship will happen either way but you need to think and plan your future goals. That will help you in deciding what will be your course and the career path you want to take. SOP will also be aligned along with that.
If you ask me diplomas are not that rewarding in terms of value even in terms of CRS score. So better get a degree, but see the costs. Most important is your future plan in Canada.

Aman Sandhu21

Sep 30, 2021
Hi
I have got the offer letter for January 2022 in Algonquin college, Ottawa. Is there anyone else applying for Algonquin college, Ottawa

dkamboj39

Oct 5, 2021
I havent got the final decision yet. Applied for Jan 2022 intake. Can anyone say, when I will get my decision.

SDS Applied on 4 Sep for Jan 2022 intake from Hyderabad
Biometric instruction received: 5 Sep 2021
Biometric completed: 7 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
Medical: Medical done in July but not updated.
Background check: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet
Any update?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
My result is looks very near, I saw many ppr today who applied on 23 August and I also applied on 23 August. Wish me LUCK :D