+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

goddessxine

Jun 5, 2021
Nopes!! I haven't seen it till now buddy. I don't think so if it can be changed now..I've already got the BVL on 17th September as he told me. I think the decision has been already made. Just waiting for the outcome. Dont know if it will be approval or refusal. If its refusal I'll apply again by myself with a new SOP.
It's an approval for sure...keep the faith!

Reactions: Aesopzai

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Thanks Greeny and YesweCanada.

Just to share my details -
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I did my medical upfront, so is that updated and that's why it shows I do not need a medical exam?
Just wishing and praying my application don't get delayed as my intake is Nov 2021 or else I have to defer.

Last edited:

Tarun-12

Sep 22, 2021
Guys ,
If by mistake we attach same files in webform which are already submitted with the application while lodging the file ,does this create any issue?

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks Greeny and YesweCanada.

Just to share my details -
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I did my medical upfront, so is that updated and that's why it shows I do not need a medical exam?
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we update or if we need more info

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we update or if we need more info
it’s been this way for me, I have applied mid may, and I actually don’t need to do medical exam but how much longer can it take for my final decision to come? (non-sds)

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Nopes!! I haven't seen it till now buddy. I don't think so if it can be changed now..I've already got the BVL on 17th September as he told me. I think the decision has been already made. Just waiting for the outcome. Dont know if it will be approval or refusal. If its refusal I'll apply again by myself with a new SOP.
Ohh man, dont worry. Wish you the best brother.

Reactions: Aesopzai