+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

rohitak

Sep 21, 2021
Can anyone please tell me the diff b/w biometric enrolment and student only. Can’t a student go for normal one.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
The maximum days cannot be more than 30 days between BVL and final decision. So technically u accept that it can be till more 17 to 18 days as ur time completed 12 days till now
My police Clearance is expiring in 5 days.. will I have to do it again? And if upfront also expires then we ll have to do it again.. police Clearance was valid for 6 months.. dont know how much time upfront medical is valid for??

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I am also mature candidate dude. Lets see where it takes us. Cant say but your case could be a positive case. Since BVL is already there. Have you checked on youtube? Someone who have said something?
Yes I saw the trends on YouTube from 21 sept to 27 sept.. 95% were approvals and a few rejections too from random visa offices.. but ours case is different as a mature student and that too from notorious Abu Dhabi VO. May Allah help us get through..ameen

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes I saw the trends on YouTube from 21 sept to 27 sept.. 95% were approvals and a few rejections too from random visa offices.. but ours case is different as a mature student and that too from notorious Abu Dhabi VO. May Allah help us get through..ameen
What is actual meaning of mature student

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Thanks Greeny and YesweCanada.

Just to share my details -
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I did my medical upfront, so is that updated and that's why it shows I do not need a medical exam?

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
My police Clearance is expiring in 5 days.. will I have to do it again? And if upfront also expires then we ll have to do it again.. police Clearance was valid for 6 months.. dont know how much time upfront medical is valid for??
I don't know about it. My PCC was valid for 3 months and I wasted two month and then applied for visa. Now technically my pcc will expire on 10 October and I applied on 10 sep

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I don't know about it. My PCC was valid for 3 months and I wasted two month and then applied for visa. Now technically my pcc will expire on 10 October and I applied on 10 sep
Is there any expert here in this group. I want to share my personal profile with letter of explanation. I have more positive points in my profile but two negative points.
1) I already have master bur I applied for one year basic civil technician certificate due to my job requirements as a safety engr. Master was in occupational health and safety from Italy 2016 and then continue job in Dubai.
2) immigration status as I on work visa designation as safety engr on visa but problem is abu dhabi office consider us as temporary residents

Positive points
1) good Travel history as I studied in Italy for one year master
2) last 6 month bank statement with salary account statement salary is 2400 CAD$
3) explained strong ties in Dubai but forgot to mentioned strong ties with home country

I am confused about my study permit application. When I see positive points I feel I will get study permit but when I see this 2 negative points I feel it will reject

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Is there any expert here in this group. I want to share my personal profile with letter of explanation. I have more positive points in my profile but two negative points.
1) I already have master bur I applied for one year basic civil technician certificate due to my job requirements as a safety engr. Master was in occupational health and safety from Italy 2016 and then continue job in Dubai.
2) immigration status as I on work visa designation as safety engr on visa but problem is abu dhabi office consider us as temporary residents

Positive points
1) good Travel history as I studied in Italy for one year master
2) last 6 month bank statement with salary account statement salary is 2400 CAD$
3) explained strong ties in Dubai but forgot to mentioned strong ties with home country

I am confused about my study permit application. When I see positive points I feel I will get study permit but when I see this 2 negative points I feel it will reject
U can take advice from @ Natugrl @ wonderbly.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Thanks Greeny and YesweCanada.

Just to share my details -
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I did my medical upfront, so is that updated and that's why it shows I do not need a medical exam?
No, medical pass will come as a separate event. It will say Medical passed and put the date. So its not yet done

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone please tell me the diff b/w biometric enrolment and student only. Can’t a student go for normal one.
This slot id for student only. To speed up the process but nowadays we are not getting slots, any of them. so try with biometric and biometric student. Good luck! Its a shit show, you need huge patience to get a slot, but dont give up. Try multiple accounts, cities etc