+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 intake, let’s connect

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
The day biometrics is updated. Every request from IRCC will cause delays. I think they process apps in bulk not when its updated. So even if the file is ready they dont touch it. I think internally they have cycle based on some logic and they go through apps in bulk. I think they have meetings and someone tells them, today we are looking through apps between this date range, intake etc. Then they go about their business :)
Bro what's the scenario yar for mature applicants like me?? Its been 11 days since I got my BVL.. how long for PPR and can I still get a rejection??

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Hey! So you got your biometric slot finally!
November is tight man, but lets hope for the best. I am sure they will consider intake dates as well.
So you can start online if visa is not delivered by then?
Why not other college?
Yup bro I will start online.
I found this college suitable for Business Analytics graduate program.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Bro what's the scenario yar for mature applicants like me?? Its been 11 days since I got my BVL.. how long for PPR and can I still get a rejection??
I am also mature candidate dude. Lets see where it takes us. Cant say but your case could be a positive case. Since BVL is already there. Have you checked on youtube? Someone who have said something?

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I am also mature candidate dude. Lets see where it takes us. Cant say but your case could be a positive case. Since BVL is already there. Have you checked on youtube? Someone who have said something?
How can you say that it is a positive case? Moreover, BVL is only the information displayed on the profile or it is actually a proper letter just like the one we receive like BIL?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
How can you say that it is a positive case? Moreover, BVL is only the information displayed on the profile or it is actually a proper letter just like the one we receive like BIL?
The days difference between BVL and final decision feels a positive sign of PPR. The more difference the more positive. But not with every student. Generally bvl and rejection come together bur if days difference so yes some good news awaiting

Reactions: Aesopzai

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
The days difference between BVL and final decision feels a positive sign of PPR. The more difference the more positive. But not with every student. Generally bvl and rejection come together bur if days difference so yes some good news awaiting
So you mean it's just one day now and if keeps on getting more and more delay chances are positive?
I could see that the background check is in progress.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
A proper letter like BIL.
We have seen that more day passed BVL, the positive results possibility :) But we could be wrong also.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
A proper letter like BIL.
We have seen that more day passed BVL, the positive results possibility :) But we could be wrong also.
Bvl earlier and then days start daily make difference is actually a mental relief and stress release because of positive result ahead even it can be rejection but still BVL earlier come release mental stress. Due to previous history of applicant with BVl and final decision (the days difference) 80 to 90% was PPR request

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Inshaa Allah dear..may ur words come true..ameen
Hoping same 4u
The maximum days cannot be more than 30 days between BVL and final decision. So technically u accept that it can be till more 17 to 18 days as ur time completed 12 days till now

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Dear , yeswecanada said it "could" be positive..he did not say it is for sure.. but let's hope for the best FOR ALL OF US..AMEEN