+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 INTAKE applied in June/July/August 2021 Join here

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi!

I applied for a study permit at 9 August to start with a study at 4 January 2022.

Provided my biometrics at 12 August and now waiting... Also the same case for my husband, he applied for an open work permit because I will be studying.

Really hope we get approval soon!

I'm from The Netherlands btw :)
Welcome to the club!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hi!

I applied for a study permit at 9 August to start with a study at 4 January 2022.

Provided my biometrics at 12 August and now waiting... Also the same case for my husband, he applied for an open work permit because I will be studying.

Really hope we get approval soon!

I'm from The Netherlands btw :)
I applied from Chile and my even though my application was submitted on June 25, my Biometrics were updated until August 16 so maybe our timelines are similar. Let's see if we receive some news in the following weeks.

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
I applied from Chile and my even though my application was submitted on June 25, my Biometrics were updated until August 16 so maybe our timelines are similar. Let's see if we receive some news in the following weeks.
I really hope so! Really want to move forward with everything :D

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I really hope so! Really want to move forward with everything :D
A couple of days ago I reached out via email to my local VAC and told them about my timeline. Yesterday, I received a reply where they told me that they understood my situation and that my application was indeed being processed without issues. However, they asked me to be patient and told me that if I did not receive a decision before the end of September, to reach out again to them asking for an update. At least this gives me a timeframe as a reference and at the end of the month, I will follow up with them in case I haven't received a decision by then.

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
A couple of days ago I reached out via email to my local VAC and told them about my timeline. Yesterday, I received a reply where they told me that they understood my situation and that my application was indeed being processed without issues. However, they asked me to be patient and told me that if I did not receive a decision before the end of September, to reach out again to them asking for an update. At least this gives me a timeframe as a reference and at the end of the month, I will follow up with them in case I haven't received a decision by then.
Good to hear!

I had contact with the consultant that we reached out to for some help/feedback and he also told me that we'll just have to wait a bit :)

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Good to hear!

I had contact with the consultant that we reached out to for some help/feedback and he also told me that we'll just have to wait a bit :)
My consultant also told me to wait till end of September or till 1st week of October. However I've deferred to January 2022.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Applied from Turkey in 18 june
Raised webform on in 2 september
Got bvl in 3 september Friday
Got ppr in 6 September Monday
please explain one thing, you given ur
Biometric: 13 July (same day updated)
then again BVL on 3 september? what is that

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
My eligibility is under review for over a month now, No BVL No PPR yet.

Anyone with the same timeline let's connect.
Filipino citizen, used Kuwait address as residence
Winter 2022 intake
Application lodged online (Regular stream): July 18, 2021
Biometrics: July 22, 2021
Upfront medical: August 5, 2021
Reviewing eligibility: August 5, 2021
Final decision: still pending
5 august to 18 sep, i guess 17 more days it will take for decision. any update?

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
please explain one thing, you given ur
Biometric: 13 July (same day updated)
then again BVL on 3 september? what is that
After you give your biometric fingerprint and photo, you get an update in your account. Also you get a mail from visa application center. But about 1 month later, you get a BVL mail from IRCC stating that your fingerprint aproved and valid for 10 years etc. This bvl comes about your ppr generally

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
After you give your biometric fingerprint and photo, you get an update in your account. Also you get a mail from visa application center. But about 1 month later, you get a BVL mail from IRCC stating that your fingerprint aproved and valid for 10 years etc. This bvl comes about your ppr generally
Bro I got my BVL yesterday on 17th sept stating that my biometrics are completed and its valid for 10 years. Now what's ahead?
It's an update after exactly 2 months when VO asked me to provide in 10 days my proof of purpose of travel.