+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 INTAKE applied in June/July/August 2021 Join here

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
After you give your biometric fingerprint and photo, you get an update in your account. Also you get a mail from visa application center. But about 1 month later, you get a BVL mail from IRCC stating that your fingerprint aproved and valid for 10 years etc. This bvl comes about your ppr generally
it means BVL is not a guarantee for PPR. receiving BVL isnt good isnt bad and decision can be either PPR or reject?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Bro I got my BVL yesterday on 17th sept stating that my biometrics are completed and its valid for 10 years. Now what's ahead?
It's an update after exactly 2 months when VO asked me to provide in 10 days my proof of purpose of travel.
did u submitted at time of ur application my proof of purpose of travel?
because if u missed that section then VO will ask but if u explained anything in my proof of purpose of travel then VO should not ask about that

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
Bro I got my BVL yesterday on 17th sept stating that my biometrics are completed and its valid for 10 years. Now what's ahead?
It's an update after exactly 2 months when VO asked me to provide in 10 days my proof of purpose of travel.
Possibly you will get the final decision very soon. I think most refusals are coming with bvl at the same time. If you don t get rejection with your bvl, you generali get approval ppr a few time after. Finger crossed for you

Reactions: Aesopzai

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
it means BVL is not a guarantee for PPR. receiving BVL isnt good isnt bad and decision can be either PPR or reject?
Generally rejections come with bvl at the same time. I think the chance is high to get ppr after a while bvl gotten, if not gotten at the same time.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Possibly you will get the final decision very soon. I think most refusals are coming with bvl at the same time. If you don t get rejection with your bvl, you generali get approval ppr a few time after. Finger crossed for you

proof of purpose only ask from secondary applicant who apply for open work permit, i guess you applied with your spouse who applied as study permit and u as open work permit. it means your spouse study permit application is approved and now visa officer asked you for proof of travel

As12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021

proof of purpose only ask from secondary applicant who apply for open work permit, i guess you applied with your spouse who applied as study permit and u as open work permit. it means your spouse study permit application is approved and now visa officer asked you for proof of travel
Mıne is study permit (sp). Spouse is for work permit based on my sp

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Thanks a lot dear brother..stay blessed kardesh

Reactions: As12

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I hope good news is coming soon. Ppr is close now

Reactions: As12

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
did u submitted at time of ur application my proof of purpose of travel?
because if u missed that section then VO will ask but if u explained anything in my proof of purpose of travel then VO should not ask about that
Yes I submitted proof of purpose of travel.. VO asked me after I submitted my application. And I applied SP alone not with spouse.

Reactions: RumezaJ