+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2022 INTAKE applied in June/July/August 2021 Join here

Navleengill

Sep 14, 2021
@Navleengill so you submitted your application and you did not receive your Biometrics Instruction Letter?

If that's the case, you should send a Webform attaching the proof of payment of your Biometrics (assuming you paid for them along with your application) and wait for a reply. I don't know about another way to solve this.
My agent didn’t tell me anything about bill or webform i m literally confused now

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
My agent didn’t tell me anything about bill or webform i m literally confused now
@Navleengill if you applied through an agent, ask them! You should also have access to your online profile so you can see for yourself the stages of your application.

The best thing you can do is to learn in depth how the process works so that your agent can't lie to you about it. I applied without an agent so I had to read a lot to understand the process and make sure my application was correct.

Navleengill

Sep 14, 2021
And now we wait. Welcome to the club newbie. I suggest you go through the many status threads and become hopeless and hope for that one update. Then for the next update and for the final update! Good luck! Lets hope for the best, we will get through this.
@Navleengill if you applied through an agent, ask them! You should also have access to your online profile so you can see for yourself the stages of your application.

The best thing you can do is to learn in depth how the process works so that your agent can't lie to you about it. I applied without an agent so I had to read a lot to understand the process and make sure my application was correct.
one question do we have to

one question do i have to apply for all these things before getting offer letter or after

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
one question do we have to

one question do i have to apply for all these things before getting offer letter or after
You dont have to, but the agents have a bad rep. Hence the suggestion to know what you are doing. Even if you use agent, you need to know everything works. Because when the time comes you need to take control. So that you dont panic when shit hits the fan.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
You dont have to, but the agents have a bad rep. Hence the suggestion to know what you are doing. Even if you use agent, you need to know everything works. Because when the time comes you need to take control. So that you dont panic when shit hits the fan.
@Navleengill just as @yesWeCanada says, you need to understand the process in order to raise good questions to your agent. Also, agents can have a bad rep, specially non certified agents outside of Canada. If you applied with a certified agent in Canada, you should be on the safer side but if you applied with an agent located outside of Canada, be very careful and make sure that your application was submitted and received correctly by IRCC. I've seen cases where bad agents take advantage of people that don't understand how the process works.

Inform yourself and good luck!

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I assume you are from India. You can send an email to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca and explain your situation. Quote your application number and attach visa payment and submission confirmation documents also. I had not received BIL within 24 hrs after applying and waited for 3 days. Then I mailed them and received it in a few hrs. Good luck!

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I applied on 5th July 2021 public university..MBA..SDS Pakistan..13 years experience
On 9th july VO asked me to submit Proof of Purpose of travel and asked me to submit in 10 days I.e. till 19th july.. I submitted my answer in the given time that purposeof travel is obvious I.e for study at university..till now no progress..no answer.. I sent a webform some 2 weeks ago and they replied that no decision till now..my classes were due on 1st September which I missed.. yesterday I deferred to January 2022 intake.. so much time has passed and it's so so frustrating really!!! Is there still any chance of approval???

Last edited:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I applied on 5th July 2021 public university..MBA..SDS Pakistan..13 years experience
On 9th july VO asked me to submit Proof of Purpose of travel and asked me to submit in 10 days I.e. till 19th july.. I submitted my answer in the given time that purposeof travel is obvious I.e for study at university..till now no progress..no answer.. I sent a webform some 2 weeks ago and they replied that no decision till now..my classes were due on 1st September which I missed.. yesterday I deferred to January 2022 intake.. so much time has passed and it's so so frustrating really!!! Is there still any chance of approval???
There is always a chance. Be hopeful and pray to god. Thats what I am doing. Especially the longer study gap applications are risky(mine as well). But dont worry. Lets hope for the best, it will come. I know its frustrating, I try to see many videos on it, read about it and complain in this forum about it! :) We are the support group for each other.

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
There is always a chance. Be hopeful and pray to god. Thats what I am doing. Especially the longer study gap applications are risky(mine as well). But dont worry. Lets hope for the best, it will come. I know its frustrating, I try to see many videos on it, read about it and complain in this forum about it! :) We are the support group for each other.
Ah dear.. u made my day!! Thanks a lot for ur kind words!!! Let's hope all of ours PPR comes soon.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Phyllis.W

Sep 11, 2020
Netherlands
Category........
STUDY
NOC Code......
Hi!

I applied for a study permit at 9 August to start with a study at 4 January 2022.

Provided my biometrics at 12 August and now waiting... Also the same case for my husband, he applied for an open work permit because I will be studying.

Really hope we get approval soon!

I'm from The Netherlands btw :)