Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
You don’t have a number 2 line stating that they started processing your application , or you just have line 1 that they received your application? Thank you for your time in answering these question . It looks like everyone is different depending on the officer lol . Congrats though
PA's side (ECAS) has two lines:
1. App for PR rec'd
2. Email correspondence re: Bio Fee

However on my side has three lines:
1. Application to sponsor rec'd
2. Correspondence AOR
3. Started processing app

I hope I'm answering your question lol. And thank you!!

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Yes thank you !
mine is
sponsor side
1:Application received
2:correspondence AOR
3: We started processing your ....
I got my SA by email and got told which VO it was going to but not updated on ECAS since like 2 weeks

PA side
1: Application received on ...
2: we started processing your application on ...
No AOR2 , No medical nothing it’s been a week since I got that line 2 . So I’ll have to wait and see

Akissi18

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
YEG
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
24-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-03-2021
Med's Request
07-07-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
Passport Req..
27-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2021
LANDED..........
16-09-2021
Yes thank you !
mine is
sponsor side
I got my SA by email and got told which VO it was going to but not updated on ECAS since like 2 weeks

PA side
No AOR2 , No medical nothing it’s been a week since I got that line 2 . So I’ll have to wait and see
That's all we can do is wait and see, surely some good news will come your way!! Xo

Reactions: Thankful94

Nisha2104

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,

I need some advice.
I am a PR holder.
I am going to sponsor my husband who lives in India.
I am planning to submit his family sponsorship application(Spouse Visa) by July/August 2021 as we are going to get married in June 2021.

1. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa as well so that he can visit me sometime while we wait for his Spouse Visa as currently the time for spouse visa is 12 months?

2. Should we apply for his Visitor's visa before getting married?

All the best to everyone.

Hoping for a sooner reply.

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
Hi Guys,

Need some advice, my spouse's medical and biometrics are done since March 16. Results all clear. We received a letter about pre arrival services in our online cic account on April 17th. We have not heard anything since then. On the online tool it says decision made both for applicant and sponsor. We have not heard anything from them about what the decision is? In the email that i got for sponsor approval it just said that our application is being sent to VISA office but they did not mention which Visa office. Can someone please guide me what will be the next process? Do I or my spouse need to do anything? Should we contact them? Last communication we got from them was on April 17, did not hear anything since then.
Do I need to call IRCC to check which visa office? what is the number and what all should i ask?

Last edited:

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

Need some advice, my spouse's medical and biometrics are done since March 16. Results all clear. We received a letter about pre arrival services in our online cic account on April 17th. We have not heard anything since then. On the online tool it says decision made both for applicant and sponsor. We have not heard anything from them about what the decision is? In the email that i got for sponsor approval it just said that our application is being sent to VISA office but they did not mention which Visa office. Can someone please guide me what will be the next process? Do I or my spouse need to do anything? Should we contact them? Last communication we got from them was on April 17, did not hear anything since then.
Do I need to call IRCC to check which visa office? what is the number and what all should i ask?
Reading your username seems like PA is from India. And also you didn't get VO name on SA so I would say your VO is CPC - Ottawa. And You got Pre arrival and DM already month ago and there is no PFL that means your application is approved.

Still if you want to make sure you can call IRCC. So next step will be Passport request.And Ottawa delays sending PPR so don't worry it will come soon.

Reactions: Sharmaprakhar

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
Reading your username seems like PA is from India. And also you didn't get VO name on SA so I would say your VO is CPC - Ottawa. And You got Pre arrival and DM already month ago and there is no PFL that means your application is approved.

Still if you want to make sure you can call IRCC. So next step will be Passport request.And Ottawa delays sending PPR so don't worry it will come soon.
Can you tell me what is PFL? Are they sending Passport request for applicants in India or is it stopped for now due to the pandemic or due to no flights between India and Canada for now. Can you please provide a number where I can call? Thanks a lot. Approx. how long does Ottawa take?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Can you tell me what is PFL? Are they sending Passport request for applicants in India or is it stopped for now due to the pandemic or due to no flights between India and Canada for now. Can you please provide a number where I can call? Thanks a lot. Approx. how long does Ottawa take?
PFL is procedural fairness letter. Request for information on basis that something with file is 'not quite right.' Not getting one is better than getting one, usually.

Since the visa application centres in India are closed and not accepting documents (I think), you can pretty much assume passport requests will be delayed until 'something changes.'

Anshika Gupta

Feb 3, 2021
PFL is procedural fairness letter. Request for information on basis that something with file is 'not quite right.' Not getting one is better than getting one, usually.

Since the visa application centres in India are closed and not accepting documents (I think), you can pretty much assume passport requests will be delayed until 'something changes.'
Thanks a lot for the information, I hope visa office in india open soon and my husband can come here soon.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Contact them on +1-888-242-2100

sarveets

Nov 26, 2020
Yes it is. I’ve noticed on the tracker that 95% of applicants from India get Medical prior to AOR or same time as when the receive the AOR same day or a day after. Most other applicants from other country usually have to wait until it gets transferred to the VO. You also probably got SA but you never received the email, and they didn’t update it. They don’t ask for a medical unless the sponsor is approved.
I recieved SA by snail mail dated the same day as my medical request. Yayyy

Nisha2104

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys,
For sending the spousal visa application , do the PR holder need to send the application package from Canada's courier service only?
Or Can we send it from India as well?

Amor07

Apr 5, 2021
Yes thank you !
mine is
sponsor side

PA side
That is AOR2 PA side #2.
My AOR2 april 26 2021 and updated may 27 prearrival..