Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
Very informative sheet, it seems there are many in process with no updates. I wonder if they have exceeded their time frame for completing application from 12 months in some cases.
I m in the same boat, I guess we ll just have to be patient

Edit, BTW can someone update the trakcer for me? background check completed May 17th, in progress for the rest ever since, no new update. Thx!

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, unfortunately I am busy these days so not able to update tracker. Hope other active members with access are making all the updates.

mihaifrim

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
I sent mine on 26th Jan 2021. Was received on 29th Jan.

Started processing on March 30th.

Background completed on May 3rd.

No updates after that. Pretty much in the same boat. It's a long waiting game buddy.

I see a lot of people who applied in the following months after us (feb, march, etc ..) have already completed their tests. Lol.. don't know how this works‍♂ its not gonna be done in 12 months, that's for sure.
I dont understand , maybe we will receive the invitation soon

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
I dont understand , maybe we will receive the invitation soon
One can only hope..lol. i had even started studying for the test a little bit, when i got to know that some people (mostly online applicants) started getting test requests. But now I've just stopped thinking about it.. Lol. We did our part "applying for it".. now let's just wait n watch

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I just noticed Vancouver office is the only one that nobody has been processed yet except one person! BC has always have to be on top lol! I think the entire bc gov was on holiday during summer lol

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
I just noticed Vancouver office is the only one that nobody has been processed yet except one person! BC has always have to be on top lol! I think the entire bc gov was on holiday during summer lol
Exactly. My background check was done in April and the file was transferred to Vancouver office in July. I ordered notes in September and it was still in registry which means it wasn't even opened :))

Donny1244

Oct 18, 2021
Exactly. My background check was done in April and the file was transferred to Vancouver office in July. I ordered notes in September and it was still in registry which means it wasn't even opened :))
Please how do I apply for notes? I will appreciate it if you can guide me.
Thanks for the support.

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
Please how do I apply for notes? I will appreciate it if you can guide me.
Thanks for the support.
you can apply here:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

the process is quite self-explanatory and you should be able to apply without any problems. There's just one little thing that you need to know. One of the questions that you have to answer for the notes gives you the option to choose "privacy act" or "information act". Choose privacy act!
Also, expect to receive your notes after 30-40 days.

Donny1244

Oct 18, 2021
you can apply here:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

the process is quite self-explanatory and you should be able to apply without any problems. There's just one little thing that you need to know. One of the questions that you have to answer for the notes gives you the option to choose "privacy act" or "information act". Choose privacy act!
Also, expect to receive your notes after 30-40 days.
Thank you

Reactions: Mbagheri1897

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
I got update on my tracker today :)

Language/Physical present/Prohibitions updated to completed.

Oath showing as Not started.
Nice! Congrats!!! Please let us know when you get the oath invitation. I’ve had all sections completed since September 27th, patiently waiting for Oath.

Got a ghost update on Oct 5th, but nothing really got updated smh.

Reactions: Gorbv.01 and acs123

Alkoya75

Nov 24, 2020
I have a weird situation, I did my test in august 26th, then got interview on september 21st, the agent then told me i will be receiving FP request, since then my physical presence, language, and test are completed, but BG and prohibition is in progress and no news from them further, now my question is, is it possible for someone to do test without BG being completed, and why is it taking so log to receive the FP request, i wonder if anybody else is in the same boat

Reactions: Lexxi

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
I have a weird situation, I did my test in august 26th, then got interview on september 21st, the agent then told me i will be receiving FP request, since then my physical presence, language, and test are completed, but BG and prohibition is in progress and no news from them further, now my question is, is it possible for someone to do test without BG being completed, and why is it taking so log to receive the FP request, i wonder if anybody else is in the same boat
I received test invite while BG in process . Which marked as complete today after FP in September . My probation is still in process though .