Physical presence: 1127 days
Application Sent: 4 August 2021
Application received: 9 August 2021.
Waiting for AOR

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Yes, online. Waited from mid-Jan to end of July
By the way - despite of the test window in the notification that is started today - I still haven't received any e-mail formally entitling you to pass the exam. That is not crucial , since I will take more time to prepare, but rather strange since I doubt that they will shift the window.

sknk89

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
By the way - despite of the test window in the notification that is started today - I still haven't received any e-mail formally entitling you to pass the exam. That is not crucial , since I will take more time to prepare, but rather strange since I doubt that they will shift the window.
Better to contact CIC over phone. Also see if below link is showing any test invite for you?

https://ct-tc.apps.cic.gc.ca/?lang=en

aroundtheworld_

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I got my AOR on March 23 and BG completed on May 14, but have not received test invite, should I be worried?
Also, can someone update my info in the Gsheet?

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Hi,

Me and my wife have submitted citizenship applications in 2020. Our application was submitted in October 7, 2020 and CRA have started processing our applications on January 22, 2021 and on July 23, 2021 they have asked me to provide my fingerprints for the background verification But my wife’s background verification was already completed on May 23, 2021. I have submitted my fingerprints two weeks before. I was just wondering if someone can let me know how long does it take for RCMP to send fingerprint to CRA because on the CRA tracker, it says that they are still waiting for the fingerprints.
Is anyone has the same situation?

May 30, 2017
anyone in the group who applied online, didnt get any confirmation email from IRCC regarding submission of application but still got an AOR???

nazafarin

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
I haven’t received any email regarding the result of my test. The only thing make me sure that I passed the exam was on my é case. I took the test on Aug 3th and e case showed test completed on Aug 4th.
i guess you need to look at your e case and don’t wait for IRCC email.

LemmeKnowIfYouKnow

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
My immigration consultant used the outdated representative form
The application got sent out January/18/2021. It took them 7 months to return it.
Oh i see. I thought that they return the application within first 2-3 months if they find any mistakes. Anyways good luck with everything. I hope it goes smoothly the second time

Reactions: Jassie.bui

Gorbv.01

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I haven’t received any email regarding the result of my test. The only thing make me sure that I passed the exam was on my é case. I took the test on Aug 3th and e case showed test completed on Aug 4th.
i guess you need to look at your e case and don’t wait for IRCC email.
In fact I have just received their e-mail, I guess that there was some glitch in their system as I have received an e-mail with both invitations - to take and re-take the test and both invitations are in my Tracker, the one I have received today is just few days later than the first one. So my window has been rescheduled to 20/08 - 09/09.

In addition in the same e-mail they've requested copies of all passport pages which was not requested for my wife.
Anyway - it moves and it is great!

Wish you all to get your test invites in August.

PS. My son who has submitted next day after me also received his test invite for same dates as myself (20/08-09/09)

Last edited:

prt22

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Got ghost update yesterday (August 18) and logged in today to see BG was completed (shows July 18th aswell so I guess it was later on in the day). I see the update date is now Aug 19th (today) so does that mean its another ghost update?