29-07-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015 SA Oct 5, 2015
File Transfer...
21-10-2015 in Process Oct 6th, 2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Hello everyone,
My husband's online thing was updated on May 6th with everything being completed except Oath Ceremony. any idea how long it might take for him to get the invitation for the oat ceremony?
Also the email address that he got his test invitation from is: IRCC.DNPNTCITScheduling-PlanificationCITPTNRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Any idea which processing centre is this ^?

Thanks so much!!

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Finally got oath invitation update today in the tracker for 3rd June. They mentioned they will send email one week before. Now the tricky part. My and kids have booked tickets to travel on 14th June 2022. I don't think they will get passport in that short time.

Reactions: heartcanada

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally got oath invitation update today in the tracker for 3rd June. They mentioned they will send email one week before. Now the tricky part. My and kids have booked tickets to travel on 14th June 2022. I don't think they will get passport in that short time.
Difficult to get citizenship certificate, passport & any required visa in such a short time.

Franko72

Jan 31, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

sababx

Feb 15, 2017
Calgary
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Finally got my oath invite email too with all the instructions. May 25th it is. I dont know but I dont feel excited, but glad that I wont be needing visas to travel anymore!

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Friends, I have a new update. Oath is scheduled on 21 June , 2022.

Application filed: Jan 2021
Category : Family ( Paper based)
Test completed : 18 Jan, 2022
DM : 9 May, 2022
Oath ceremony : 21 June, 2022

Admins please in the tracker.

seraolo

Feb 28, 2015
Hi guys
My status yesterday has been updated to compete for everything except the ceremony ( not yet started ) ....my question is :
After how many days it takes to get the invitation for ceremony ?

my timeline in order to update the tracker is :

Application history

• May 13, 2022

Language skills activity status updated

Language skills

Language skills status has been updated to Completed

• May 13, 2022

Physical presence activity status updated

Physical presence

Physical presence status has been updated to Completed

• May 13, 2022

Prohibitions activity status updated

Prohibitions

Prohibitions status has been updated to Completed

• Sep 2, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed

• Aug 30, 2021

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between August 30, 2021 and September 19, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

• Aug 25, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

• Aug 11, 2021

Background verification activity status updated

Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed

• Jul 26, 2021

Application filed

We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

seraolo

Feb 28, 2015
Congrats ..... but can you tell me after how many days you got this invitation updates ( post completing every this in your tracker )

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Once Oath is completed how many days it will take to get the citizenship certificate? My Oath is on 3rd Jun. Booked tickets for travel on Jun-14. if I can get certificate by 7th i can apply for Emergency passport. is it possible to get certificate within one week after Oath?

OTW5074

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-04-2021
Once Oath is completed how many days it will take to get the citizenship certificate? My Oath is on 3rd Jun. Booked tickets for travel on Jun-14. if I can get certificate by 7th i can apply for Emergency passport. is it possible to get certificate within one week after Oath?
you may also look at this and see if this applies to your case/country as a backup:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/dual-canadian-citizens-visit-canada.html#findOut

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/dc-dn/dcc-eng.aspx

btw on my end: no update since April 25, my BG check was mid May 2021 so it likely expired but no news on the tracker, perhaps they ll ask for fingerprints or something this week? Things may have been delay with Victoria day. Wait (again ^^) and see

Amanbaanga

Jul 21, 2017
Guys my status went from DM to in process. Background check is in process again. Any idea how long it takes for this to be completed?