+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
My medicals expired in January 4, 2022. I want to undertake an upfront medical but how do I get them to link the result with my application?

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
I don't know why some members are saying that Jan 2021 applicants are getting PRs, are they talking about CEC and PNP Or Outlands? I haven't seen any Jan 21 Outlands getting PRs

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A few applicants from January 2021 did get PPR (pure FSW-O), as posted in the PPR Outland thread.

I saw one of them on myimmitracker as well:
https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-100665
There are always some lucky guys who get lightning speed approval. Some July 2021 PNP got PPR.

But according to my observation, most late 2020 and early 2021 FSW are either stuck in eligibility not started or criminality not started, depending on the specific VO. For post-Nov 2020 applications, I saw most are stay untouched since early 2021 when R10 checks wdone.

The most critical movement should be when they start to clear eligibility or criminality for us.

If IRCC don’t start to move files submitted during this period, then final approval is something we can’t expect to take place soon.

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
If you received remed request then you’ve passed eligibility, I don’t see the need of informing them of a job change.
Thank you for your response!
Eligibility was already passed in August last year when I requested my GCMS notes so I guess it should be fine.

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
My medicals expired in January 4, 2022. I want to undertake an upfront medical but how do I get them to link the result with my application?
It is better to wait for a re-medical request instead of going for upfront. IRCC issues a form which you need to fill and submit at the clinic for re-medical. It has your IME number for linking the exam to your profile. My suggestion would be to wait until re-medical request notification in your profile.

tshtsh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
It is better to wait for a re-medical request instead of going for upfront. IRCC issues a form which you need to fill and submit at the clinic for re-medical. It has your IME number for linking the exam to your profile. My suggestion would be to wait until re-medical request notification in your profile.
Thank you. My re-medical request just came through a few hours after I did upfront medical. I'll go to them to see What they can do to prevent me from doing it twice

Reactions: Vidnomenon

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Thank you. My re-medical request just came through a few hours after I did upfront medical. I'll go to them to see What they can do to prevent me from doing it twice
You should upload your new upfront via a web form. Might take a while before they actually recognize it though

Last edited:

chukeedon1

Jun 26, 2019
My wife submitted her spousal sponsorship April 2021 and got AOR may 3
Medical was sent Oct 6th and passed Oct 28 2021

However in September, she got ADR on proof of our relationship. Which we sent immediately.

The new tracker shows that eligibility was updated to in progress Nov 20.

Now all May applicants on a whatsapp group we are in have received pre arrival, including June too but she has not and her eligibility is still in process. Do you think the ADR could have delayed her application and if so, do you think it would be very long?

Gurp1313

Jan 30, 2021
Whats your aor and are you PNP OR FSW ?
Thanks and good luck in advance