+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
anyone got a request to submit rprf?
Hey
I received the rprf request as well yesterday! were you able to get some leads on it? I mean like under what circumstances does IRCC request the fee?
I'm a CEC inland candidate... AOR is early Feb 2021

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey
I received an rprf request as well yesterday! were you able to get some leads on it? I mean like under what circumstances does IRCC request the fee?
I'm a CEC inland candidate... AOR is early Feb 2021
RPRF request is a good sign. It’s requested when the case analyst marks your eligibility as recommended passed or met.

Reactions: RoTaBl and tom93

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Jan AOR eligibility getting passed?? My AOR is Jan 4th, didn’t get any news. Called ircc last week and pretty much nothing started

LadyEdmonton

Oct 22, 2019
Jan AOR eligibility getting passed?? My AOR is Jan 4th, didn’t get any news. Called ircc last week and pretty much nothing started
Did you ask questions about details of your application? A friend with Jan 4th AOR called last week and was told eligibility passed too

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me Eligibility passed. Criminality and security not started. Then he said they were conducting background check after which it will start. VO, he said it’s still in CPC Ottawa. AOR Jan 6th. I feel relieved a little
Same status. AOR Jan 12

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Yes, it’s basically the review of the composition of your CRS — all the things you claimed points for + supporting documents AND if you meet the minimum entry criteria of the program you were invited in (FSW, CEC, +PNP if you’re nominated by a province, or FST).
Thank you for the info. So not much to worry now

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
I called IRCC yesterday and the agent told me Eligibility passed. Criminality and security not started. Then he said they were conducting background check after which it will start. VO, he said it’s still in CPC Ottawa. AOR Jan 6th. I feel relieved a little
aor jan 6th and eligibility already passed. that's a very good sign. you are CEC inland I guess ?