+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

mohd97x

Jan 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I've received an ITA (Feb 13th draw) to apply under CEC with 473 points. For one of my work experiences, I currently work as a Supply Chain Replenishment Analyst. I've reached out to HR regarding the NOC and they recommended i use 1122.

I'm just not sure if I should proceed with this NOC or not. I've searched other NOCs and I didn't really find a good match.

Below are the job duties from my current job. Do you recommend I should proceed with NOC 1122?

Duties and Responsibilities
• Creation and Management of product level forecasts
• Management of Inventory and all replenishment flows from Vendor to Store
• Vendor Management, ensuring all forecast and flow requirements are executed to defined targets/standards
• Work with Transport, Distribution and Vendors to co-ordinate flow of goods through the network
• Ensure all data management pertaining to forecasts, product and vendor attributes are maintained
• Undertake process improvement efforts, primarily with vendors, focused on improving KPI’s

Requirements
• Post-secondary education in Business, Economics, Engineering or Marketing
• 2-3 years experience in the retail/wholesale grocery business would be an asset
• Must be detail oriented and must be able to handle multiple priorities in a faced-paced environment
• Must be capable of working in a team-oriented environment
• Must have strong computer skills, especially with Excel
• Previous experience with SAP and JDA Manugistics is an asset
• Previous retail experience is an asset
• Must be flexible to work weekends on a rotational basis

Appreciate everyone's input here. Thank you!

Mansi Thakkar

Feb 10, 2021
Immitracker does have a PPR estimator. You have to create an account though. I keyed in your AOR, it says the earliest you can get PPR/COPR is April 6 while worst case is august 16. This is based on the cases uploaded in immitracker though, who knows how accurate it is to the actual scenario. You have to factor in also your local VO. How quickly can they issue COPR after it was approved by Ottawa.
Hi Can you guide what to do after creating the account.... As in where did u capture your AOR date

Toshit1990

Feb 2, 2021
Immitracker does have a PPR estimator. You have to create an account though. I keyed in your AOR, it says the earliest you can get PPR/COPR is April 6 while worst case is august 16. This is based on the cases uploaded in immitracker though, who knows how accurate it is to the actual scenario. You have to factor in also your local VO. How quickly can they issue COPR after it was approved by Ottawa.
Thanks for the info, I will create an account on immitracker.

One more question: Is the Biometric center same as local VO. I submitted biometrics at New York VFS center, and they mentioned that I have to ship my passports to them for getting the PR stamps.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the info, I will create an account on immitracker.

One more question: Is the Biometric center same as local VO. I submitted biometrics at New York VFS center, and they mentioned that I have to ship my passports to them for getting the PR stamps.
Looks like your US based. US-based applications are processed in CPC-Ottawa and I think this is also where your passport should be sent when you receive PPR. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices.html

Reactions: Toshit1990

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
I called them today my aor is jan 15th. I got the same VO Sydney and only my criminality is passed.
One step at a time. :) Recently I have seen a lot of people having their applications processed at CIO Sydney first. I don’t know if this was true for 2020 aors as well. But I would think even when CIO Sydney passes (hopefully in next 1-2 months) our eligibility, it would be recommended passed by an analyst at CIO, it would still need to be conclusively passed by an officer at our secondary office (CPC or LVO).

Reactions: neha_415

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Hey guys,
I am putting this info out for people to have some decent realistic (definitely not accurate :p) optimism about processing timeline.

While you use immitracker to estimate PPR date for your case, I suggest to consider a couple of factors while using this tool. PPR estimator by default uses all the cases under a tracker and it would be highly inaccurate if we use it without filters. Your CPC office/LVO pays a key role in the estimate as workload differs from office to office. Applications, for most of us Jan AoRs, are still with CIO Sydney. This office usually isn’t the office which issues PPR. So, based on your Country of Residence figure out your CPC or LVO and use it as a filter. I normally apply AOR start date filter from Oct 2019 (as I know there are cases for my country of residence still waiting for PPR) and PPR start date filter from Dec 2020. Adjust both of these to account for recent trends. And lastly of course your Stream. Apply these filters to at least have a decent estimate. And again, we should not completely rely on immitracker as it only has less than 3-4% of total cases, and cases might have incomplete or missing data (Visa office, PPR date etc).

Hope this helps. And these are just my own suggestions. I stand to be corrected. :)

Reactions: bazxhelen

leviathan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Background check : we are processing your background check
What does this mean? And what is the difference between we are processing your background ..... And your background check is in progress?
AOR 24 Jan