Jul 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2021
If you have access to your IRCC account, you can still view the PR profile after AOR by doing these steps: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-view-the-details-i-submitted-after-ita.468565/post-5868355 or if your consultant has access to your profile, they can do it and send you screenshots.

ordering GCMS notes is a completely separate process from the EE process and in no way will it affect your application. If you’re in Canada, you can order for free at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
On the request page you’ll be given two options whether to request for (1) officer’s notes (this will show the status of your file as well as your PR profile — NOCs entered, language details, rep info, etc) or (2) the documents you submitted at AOR (IRCC will send you a copy of all of your documents in one PDF file). so if you have to order twice via ATIP. You can do this requests on your own as long as you have your UCI (10 digit number) and application number (starts with E) — you can find these info on your BIL.
Thanks for the info. I ordered gcms from getgcms.com. I was told that one should not worry about the third party website's reliability as they are mere mediators who just get the information on our behalf. I just wanted to cross confirm if they can in any way misutilize the information that we provide !

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks for the info. I ordered gcms from getgcms.com. I was told that one should not worry about the third party website's reliability as they are mere mediators who just get the information on our behalf. I just wanted to cross confirm if they can in any way misutilize the information that we provide !
I see. Gcms notes are not password protected when sent, so the third party providers can see the info on your notes.

If you personally know someone residing in Canada, they can order it for you for 5 CAD under access to information act. Same process as going through a third party (e.g., consent form) but cheaper. Plus you have the option to give your email address so the GCMS notes will go directly to your inbox.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
This is a great question.

Being a "mere mediator" does not absolve the third party of responsibility of securing and preventing misuse of your personal information.

See this in-depth article https://bit.ly/36Ee1Nb there is potential for misuse of all sorts, data collection, medical insurance, etc...

Moreover, most third parties send the GCMS information as is without password protecting the pdf file which greatly increases the chances of misuse if the information is inadvertently disclosed to someone else.

March also happens to be fraud prevention month in Canada; stay vigilant and checkout these resources https://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/eic/site/cb-bc.nsf/eng/h_00122.html

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Just now called IRCC. My criminality is passed. Eligibility and security not started. VO Sydney
Could i ask how did you call IRCC ??

I am trying the text now app but when i call them it does not give an option to select language just goes on to English. and then when i press 1 to know about my application it just gives an error that the option is invalid, even though they are telling me to press 1 to know the status.

I had a ghost update 5 days ago wanted to know what it was.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Could i ask how did you call IRCC ??

I am trying the text now app but when i call them it does not give an option to select language just goes on to English. and then when i press 1 to know about my application it just gives an error that the option is invalid, even though they are telling me to press 1 to know the status.

I had a ghost update 5 days ago wanted to know what it was.
I called through Skype on 9056125416

Reactions: ziadnasir

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
FSW-O
AOR - Jan 14
MEP/BIL - Feb 5
Biometrics - Feb 23

My biometrics section still was showing “we need your fingerprints...” so I called in last Tuesday (March 2) to know whether they received my biometrics or not. Interestingly, the agent told me my biometrics is in progress rather received.

Anyway, here is where I stand
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Primary Office: CIO Sydney Nova Scotia
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

Agent told me that my file is still with primary office.
I called them today my aor is jan 15th. I got the same VO Sydney and only my criminality is passed.

TrillDude

Feb 5, 2021
My spouse noticed 4 people from Government of Canada checked her Linkedin profile in anonymous mode. What could that mean?

I’m the PA. She’s an accompanying dependent. I haven’t noticed any searches in my LinkedIn.

FSW-O
AOR Jan 8th

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hi All,
here is my timeline:

FSW-O
AOR 23 Jan
BIL &MEP 11 Feb
Bio completed 16 Feb (and immediately updated on my Cic profile)

Progress bar : 24%
BGC: we are processing... & Eligibility: we are reviewing ( since AOR)

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
My spouse noticed 4 people from Government of Canada checked her Linkedin profile in anonymous mode. What could that mean?

I’m the PA. She’s an accompanying dependent. I haven’t noticed any searches in my LinkedIn.

FSW-O
AOR Jan 8th
How can you be sure it was Ircc agents who checked her profile if , as you mentioned, they used anonymous mode ?

Shagun1997

Feb 15, 2021
Hi.. i am principle applicant with one dependent.
my wife’s sibling is in canada (who is permanent resident )
We added this in our file. I attached their passport as a proof only with one affidivit (on behalf of my mother in law because of name issue)

1.)Can you please tell me which documents i need to prove their relationship and

2.)Also want to know like on my wife’s document her mother name is written as ranjit kaur dhaliwal but on her brother’s document its written as ranjit kaur(without dhaliwal). All other things like address, father name is same.

is it a issue or not..??

3.)i added affidivit on behalf of my mother in law that she use both names. Will this be helpful?

Thanks.
Please help!

Toshit1990

Feb 2, 2021
In the recent past, has anyone analyzed and found out What the BEST case and WORST case estimate is, in terms of TIME from AOR till getting the PR?

Need these inputs to plan something for next year. My AOR date was Jan 10th and submitted biometrics on 11 Feb.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
In the recent past, has anyone analyzed and found out What the BEST case and WORST case estimate is, in terms of TIME from AOR till getting the PR?

Need these inputs to plan something for next year. My AOR date was Jan 10th and submitted biometrics on 11 Feb.
Immitracker does have a PPR estimator. You have to create an account though. I keyed in your AOR, it says the earliest you can get PPR/COPR is April 6 while worst case is august 16. This is based on the cases uploaded in immitracker though, who knows how accurate it is to the actual scenario. You have to factor in also your local VO. How quickly can they issue COPR after it was approved by Ottawa.

Reactions: Toshit1990