+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
A tRV - Visitor's or study visa. However, under Canadian law, unlike in the US, there is no fiancee visa. YOur fiance's application will be treated like an applicant who has no connection to Canada. Also, until you land in Canada as a PR, you cannot provide a letter of invitation as a PR. If you are already in Canada, on a WP, that is different.
What will happen if we marry before moving to Canada ? Can I take her with me then ? Will she get visa easily?

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
thanks,

I appeared for upfront on 5th Mar'22, which is not updated yet and received remedical req. on 7th May'22
Shall i expect that they will update upfront now or i should book appointment for new ?
I just sent the medical information sheet by web form to IRCC three times and it got updated.

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Thanks for the info.

1. I have raised webform
2. Panel physician are not entertaining to link upfront with redical request IME no.
3. Got reply of webform that medical documents are received by responsible office.

Can you please share that how much time it actually took in your case

Upfront medical date - ?
Re medical request date- ?
Medical update in your profile- ?

Thanks in advance
You can find my details in the signature.

You've received the acknowledgment then I think all you can do now is wait in my opinion but do seek an expert's advice as well here as I'm just talking from my experience.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
You can find my details in the signature.

You've received the acknowledgment then I think all you can do now is wait in my opinion but do seek an expert's advice as well here as I'm just talking from my experience.
Thanks for the reply

As i can see you got re-medical request on 3rd Apr'22 & it passed on 6th May'22, which is approx. 33 days.
But the remedical letter that i received states that if i am unable to provide remedical within 30 days, my application may get rejected.

Is it possible?

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
@legalfalcon please advice 2Questions.
i have a new born , i have raised the webform regarding what are the documents required and waiting for there response....still no response

meanwhile i received this email as below

we require the following information/documents:
  • 1234567890 - ......primary applicant name.ABC.....:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
  • Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • 9876543210 - ...spouse name XYZ...:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
1.what shall i do... reply to the email by filling up the forms And .... wait for new born instructions.
2. shall i add new born details in additional information IMM5406.

thanks dear @legalfalcon for your support.

StevieG08YNWA

Dec 13, 2021
Hi,
FSW-outland
AOR 30-Jan-21
COR-India

Re-med and ADR - 7th April 2022
Submitted - 6 May 2022
Eligibility - in progress
Re-Med - Passed
Background check - in progress

I was requested to submit the Schedule A form. Is this common for all? @legalfalcon please help

What are the next steps here? Any ETA that everyone else is seeing for the Confirmation after this?

Last edited:

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi all.
Please need help.
I got an GU on 6th May, 2022, and my background check was changed FROM "WE ARE PROCESSING " TO YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS". Does it means that my eligibility is passed? Also when can I expect ADR if any.
Please do share your valuable suggestions.
FSW O
AOR JAN 2021
VO LONDON

MacDanDavey

May 9, 2022
Do you've an option to upload your medical information sheet provided by the panel physician?

If yes, you can approach the place you got your upfront medicals done to get an updated medical information sheet (basically it's a printout from the eMedical system which says that the medical record has been submitted to IRCC on DD-MM-YYYY along with UMI# and all), upload the scan copy of that sheet and transmit that right away.

Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot, bro!

ethanlaughs

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Quick question guys!
How do you know your VO?

I tried ordering notes multiple times in 2021 and 2022, but I haven't received any single response.
I tried submitting webforms multiple times in 2021 and 2022, but I haven't received any response.

Is there another way to know my VO? Thanks

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
FSW-O
AOR- 6 JAN'21
REMEDICAL REQUEST- 7 MAY'22
ADR- 10 MAY'22 (SCHEDULE A & PCC)
COR-INDIA

SEEMS LIKE IRCC HAS SPEED UP PROCESSING,
STAY POSTIVE
THANKS

Reactions: mvneema10

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon
I have received an ADR today requesting from me a payment receipt of the biometric fee of my wife. The thing is that when submitting my application I've already payed the biometric fee (85$) for one person (that is my wife). As far as my biometric fee is concerned, I did not pay it because I've already done it in 2018 for a previous visa application. In addition, before going to the VFS office for the biometrics of my wife we have already asked them for the payment and they replied by saying that there was no need for that. Shall I just pay again? if so, how shall I do that? is there a link or something? Thanks for the advice in advance.
For your information guys,
I have sent an email to IRCC regarding this issue. As a response, they sent an email confirming that they have received the required documents and in my IRCC account the "Review of Additional Document" section turned from "We are waiting for your documents" to "Not Applicable".

vSach

Nov 6, 2021
got passport request on 10th may.
AOR - jan 2021
biometrics - feb 2021
remedical - April 2022
updation Schedule A - April 2022
Paspport request - May 10

ethanlaughs

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
For your information guys,
I have sent an email to IRCC regarding this issue. As a response, they sent an email confirming that they have received the required documents and in my IRCC account the "Review of Additional Document" section turned from "We are waiting for your documents" to "Not Applicable".
Can you share the email address? is it VO specific?

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys,

Anyone got any update for AOR Feb 4 2021?
Background check changed to "We are processing your background check" few days back.
No ADR or remed yet.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
got passport request on 10th may.
AOR - jan 2021
biometrics - feb 2021
remedical - April 2022
updation Schedule A - April 2022
Paspport request - May 10
congrats,

Can your share,on which date in Apr exactly you submited your schedule A ADR ?