+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Reactions: vSach

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Hi Guys,

Just wanted opinions on one thing -

I received an ADR on 4th April and submitted the required documents on 23rd April but the status on my application is still showing as "Your action is required". I checked the placeholder, it's closed with the comments documents provided. Can someone suggest if this is normal or has it happened to anyone else?

I'm yet to receive any acknowledgment on the mail regarding the submission.

Kindly share your experiences and suggestions.

praful.pandita

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
I had the same issue. I was asked for 6 documents but placeholder was opened for only 5. I submitted all 6 by merging the 6th One in one docs. However, the profile still mentioned, "your action is required ". Later, by mistake i opened the profile on my phone, saw another place holder.
Logged in again through desktop, it went missing.
Then i opened my profile in all the browsers i am aware of and there i saw a place holder. Uploaded my original doc in the same and it changed to submitted.

So I suggest, try opening your profile in many browsers after deleting cache, history etc and see if any place holder is missing.
Best of Luck.

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
I had the same issue. I was asked for 6 documents but placeholder was opened for only 5. I submitted all 6 by merging the 6th One in one docs. However, the profile still mentioned, "your action is required ". Later, by mistake i opened the profile on my phone, saw another place holder.
Logged in again through desktop, it went missing.
Then i opened my profile in all the browsers i am aware of and there i saw a place holder. Uploaded my original doc in the same and it changed to submitted.

So I suggest, try opening your profile in many browsers after deleting cache, history etc and see if any place holder is missing.
Best of Luck.
I tried doing that, it's all uploaded and even on every placeholder it's showing as replacement provided but the application status is still showing as "Your action is required". No idea on how to proceed with this.

@legalfalcon Can you please suggest?

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hello all,
PLEASE HELP
As per the last info my vo was London. Yesterday I raised a webform to submit my upfront pcc. However, I received the below stated response from London VO. Does this imply that my VO is changed? AOR JAN 15 2021 FSW O
If so where should I raise webform to submit pcc.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please submit your enquiry related to your application via our website’s case specific enquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the office responsible for the processing of your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

JS

Gothos

Jan 26, 2021
I've received the request to pay RPRF, and also a proof of my military records (or exemption). Curiously, no other document was requested after the medical extension (I'm FSW, AOR JAN 27 2021).
I've been trying to pay the RPRF, but the site seems to be broken,

"SORRY ...this on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons:

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later."

Is this a common issue?

D

Deleted member 1083629

Hey guys,

I really need your help. I have just noticed that there is 5 USD equivalent difference between the gross/base salary in paystubs, I attached and job reference letter. That difference is per month which results in roughly 60 USD mismatch in yearly salary. Because we mostly focus on net salary and not gross salaries in my home country, I haven't noticed this mistake until now.

Is it something I should fix with a LoE or issues like that will not raise a red flag? I don't want to attract more attention and delay the application further. At the same time, I don't want to be refused for misrepresentation or anything like that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I tried doing that, it's all uploaded and even on every placeholder it's showing as replacement provided but the application status is still showing as "Your action is required". No idea on how to proceed with this.

@legalfalcon Can you please suggest?
It is because no action has been taken by IRCC yet. Once an officer works on your file, it will change.

Nao4luv

Apr 13, 2022
Hi everyone

Have submitted my PCC and schedule A form....

And have gotten my tracking ID

After checking my tracking ID......it says
Ur application is under process.....please house what does that mean, please I need an urgent answer......God bless u all

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
It is because no action has been taken by IRCC yet. Once an officer works on your file, it will change.
@legalfalcon, I have a similar issue. A few days after I submitted my documents, I got an email confirming receipt of the documents and the placeholders then changed to "replacement received". It's been over a month now, does that mean no one has looked at my file since?

Nao4luv

Apr 13, 2022
Hi everyone

Have submitted my PCC and schedule A form....

And have gotten my tracking ID

After checking my tracking ID......it says
Ur application is under process.....please house what does that mean, please I need an urgent answer......God bless u all
Someone shld pls reply me

Last edited:

Sarahliu1992

Dec 15, 2021
Can anyone advise what can be 'costody documents'? I'm a single mom applicant with my 2-yr old girl as dependent. I was requested to provide 'costody document' but have no idead from which government authority can this doc be issued? and should be be notarized as well since it's a non-English document in my country?

AOR- Jan 26, 2022
Mep - Mar 21, 2022
BIO - Mar 27, 2022
Country of Residence: China

ethanlaughs

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I've got remeds/ADR for pcc two weeks ago, and submitted all the required documents. My new medication passed last week, and ADR has changed from "N/A" to "We are reviewing..." on April 25th,

Any ideas on how long will it take to get the next update? (PPR)

I've also ordered GCMS notes 3 months ago together with some webforms to understand the current status of my application, but I haven't received any response from them. The only response I've received is "expect delay...."

My AOR is 01/27/2021