17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your reply @legalfalcon,
Since it may take some time to be resolved as you have mentioned. Can I just pay it, then ask for a refund if it turns out there has been a mistake from their part? Just to save time and receive the PPR as soon as possible, since I'm in my laste stage.
Thanks again.
That should work as well. But keep in mind that it may take weeks or months for IRCC to issue a refund or even get a response.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Hi,
FSW-outland
AOR Jan'21
COR-India
Received Remedial request on 7th May'22
However i had already appeared for upfront on 5th Mar'22 which is not updated
Any suggestion on further appropriate steps would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance

FatimaTaha

Mar 15, 2021
@legalfalcon please advice 2Questions.
i have a new born , i have raised the webform regarding what are the documents required and waiting for there response....still no response

meanwhile i received this email as below

we require the following information/documents:
  • 1234567890 - ......primary applicant name.ABC.....:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
  • Additional Family Information IMM 5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
  • 9876543210 - ...spouse name XYZ...:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
1.what shall i do... reply to the email by filling up the forms And .... wait for new born instructions.
2. shall i add new born details in additional information IMM5406.

thanks dear @legalfalcon for your support.

Pan_Tadek

Feb 18, 2022
Glad to see IRCC's application processing wheel turning again and many people getting ADR's/PPR's.

As my VO is Warsaw, Poland which is the epicenter for Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) and with current expansion of services to Ukrainian refugees on 04 May, I have lost all hopes for any movements or even response on my application anytime soon.

Between March 17 and May 4, 2022, they approved 91,482 out of 204,227 applications for Ukranian refugees and my application is under processing since mid Jan 2021, meds extended in Feb 2022 without any ADR whatsoever.

Signing off from this forum with many thanks for support and best wishes for successful life in Canada to those who will make it sooner than later. :)

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Glad to see IRCC's application processing wheel turning again and many people getting ADR's/PPR's.

As my VO is Warsaw, Poland which is the epicenter for Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel (CUAET) and with current expansion of services to Ukrainian refugees on 04 May, I have lost all hopes for any movements or even response on my application anytime soon.

Between March 17 and May 4, 2022, they approved 91,482 out of 204,227 applications for Ukranian refugees and my application is under processing since mid Jan 2021, meds extended in Feb 2022 without any ADR whatsoever.

Signing off from this forum with many thanks for support and best wishes for successful life in Canada to those who will make it sooner than later. :)
You'll be getting yours too. Soon. I have faith.

MacDanDavey

May 9, 2022
Hi LegalFalcon et All,

I am a January 2021 AOR and my medical expired in February 2022. I went for an upfront medical in March 2022 and the details were uploaded via the webform. I however got a mail from IRCC today(9th of May 2022) stating the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination please see a physician and complete medical exam, for more information please see http://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/tools-outils/service/coronavirus/pr-rp-eng.aspx#medica

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/09

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

I'm not sure whether the upfront medical has been linked to my application but I need your guidance on the above. Should I reload the medical details on the webform again given that there is no new IME number for the medical? Secondly, would just loading the medical details on the webform suffice or I need to go to the Medical center where the test was carried out to get them to link with my application?
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
This happened to me and it was on action required for two months. I later realized I did not transmit the documents.
After uploading, you will see a button for Next… click it and continue until you have to write your name and attest to submission. After this, the action required will disappear.

Don’t be like me and waste two months writing web forms when the problem was that I only uploaded without submitting.
Best of luck
Thanks for the recommendation, but that was not the issue in my case. Called IRCC quite a few times to get an update, the agent helped me a lot, looks like they were waiting for remeds. I think mine was a unique issue, I got my upfront done on 26th April and right away raised a webform with the medical information sheet and sent them a mail.

Someone at IRCC tried to open my medical and update the same on my profile on 3rd March but couldn't get it done as the panel physical submitted my medical report on 5th March (Which I got to know later when I got the re-medical request and went back to them to help link both of them). So they just mentioned in the notes that they're unable to open the file on eMedical system.

IRCC customer support agent (with whom I was finally able to connect after at least 20 attempts) helped me by putting in a note or whatever she did on the backend. It recently got solved 2 days back as soon as my medical status got updated. Just like @legalfalcon suggested, it got updated as soon the officer linked my medicals.

My suggestion would be if you're going for upfront remedical, wait till the panel physician is done submitting the report to IRCC then raise the webform and let them know about the same.

@legalfalcon thanks for your expert advice, as usual, you were 100% correct!

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Hi,
FSW-outland
AOR Jan'21
COR-India
Received Remedial request on 7th May'22
However i had already appeared for upfront on 5th Mar'22 which is not updated
Any suggestion on further appropriate steps would be highly appreciable.

Thanks in advance
Did you raise a webform post upfront medicals?

I went through the same thing, my suggestion is -
1. Raise a webform, if not done already you can choose to do it again
2. Try to get your upfront medicals linked by requesting your Panel physician (although they can only mail it from their end as per my understanding)
3. Call IRCC support to check if they've received your medical form (if yes, then you just have to wait for the officer to link them which might take some time)

Akskhu

Jun 20, 2020
Hi LegalFalcon et All,

I am a January 2021 AOR and my medical expired in February 2022. I went for an upfront medical in March 2022 and the details were uploaded via the webform. I however got a mail from IRCC today(9th of May 2022) stating the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination please see a physician and complete medical exam, for more information please see http://cicintranet.ci.gc.ca/connexion/tools-outils/service/coronavirus/pr-rp-eng.aspx#medica

This must be received at this office by: 2022/07/09

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete.

I'm not sure whether the upfront medical has been linked to my application but I need your guidance on the above. Should I reload the medical details on the webform again given that there is no new IME number for the medical? Secondly, would just loading the medical details on the webform suffice or I need to go to the Medical center where the test was carried out to get them to link with my application?
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Do you've an option to upload your medical information sheet provided by the panel physician?

If yes, you can approach the place you got your upfront medicals done to get an updated medical information sheet (basically it's a printout from the eMedical system which says that the medical record has been submitted to IRCC on DD-MM-YYYY along with UMI# and all), upload the scan copy of that sheet and transmit that right away.

Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys,
My application is in process, ADR was raised last month, yesterday got remed request. If things go right, anticipating PPR soon. What to understand what's the best way to take my fiance with me ?
Please advise
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,
My application is in process, ADR was raised last month, yesterday got remed request. If things go right, anticipating PPR soon. What to understand what's the best way to take my fiance with me ?
Please advise
@legalfalcon
A tRV - Visitor's or study visa. However, under Canadian law, unlike in the US, there is no fiancee visa. YOur fiance's application will be treated like an applicant who has no connection to Canada. Also, until you land in Canada as a PR, you cannot provide a letter of invitation as a PR. If you are already in Canada, on a WP, that is different.

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Did you raise a webform post upfront medicals?

I went through the same thing, my suggestion is -
1. Raise a webform, if not done already you can choose to do it again
2. Try to get your upfront medicals linked by requesting your Panel physician (although they can only mail it from their end as per my understanding)
3. Call IRCC support to check if they've received your medical form (if yes, then you just have to wait for the officer to link them which might take some time)
Thanks for the info.

1. I have raised webform
2. Panel physician are not entertaining to link upfront with redical request IME no.
3. Got reply of webform that medical documents are received by responsible office.

Can you please share that how much time it actually took in your case

Upfront medical date - ?
Re medical request date- ?
Medical update in your profile- ?

Thanks in advance

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the info.

1. I have raised webform
2. Panel physician are not entertaining to link upfront with redical request IME no.
3. Got reply of webform that medical documents are received by responsible office.

Can you please share that how much time it actually took in your case

Upfront medical date - ?
Re medical request date- ?
Medical update in your profile- ?

Thanks in advance
Upfront - April 13
Remed request - April 25
Medical pass - May 3

Jazzpanag

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Upfront - April 13
Remed request - April 25
Medical pass - May 3
thanks,

I appeared for upfront on 5th Mar'22, which is not updated yet and received remedical req. on 7th May'22
Shall i expect that they will update upfront now or i should book appointment for new ?