+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
My AoR date is 25 Jan.

All the empanelled hospitals have no appointments for the next 30 days. I've been calling each and every one across the country. :(

Also, just received a note from CBSA that they need 30 more days to send me my notes. :(
sorry to hear that..

Maybe you can visit one nearest to you and request them?

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
I did reach out to the hospital after my remed request but they said I should give IRCC sometime to link the medicals to my account which ended up only taking two days.

I would suggest you confirm from the hospital that they have sent your results to IRCC and then wait a little to see
I am in the same situation. Did the upfront medicals on the 2nd of feb. submitted a webform on the 3rd. day before yesterday I ended up receiving a remedical request. Primary visa office NDVO, secondary visa office CIO. I am visiting the hospital tomorrow to check if they have sent and updated the medicals properly. My only concern is that the remdical letter says that they would refuse my application if medical is not done within 30 days.

by the way, where did you get you upfront medicals done? was it in delhi? or somewhere else?

Reactions: TR1111

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
Hey @Vidnomenon , quick question about the remedicals - I guess your upfront remedicals' IME & UMI numbers would have been different than the ones mentioned in the remedical request sent by IRCC? I've also just received a remedical request, 2 days after I went for my upfront remedicals. I've already uploaded the eMedicals day before yesterday, containing the hospital-generated IME & UMI numbers. Did you contact your hospital to update their IME & UMI numbers as per IRCC's auto-generated IME & UMI numbers, or did you receive the remedical passed status without updating the IME and UMI numbers? I'm worried whether the discrepancy in these IDs might cause any issue!

(Also, thank you so much for posting your updates, they've been really helpful to know how things are going! I'm in the same boat as you are (although I'm sailing a little behind lol, my AOR is Jan 21, primary VO is NDVO & secondary VO is CIO)
this is really helpful information. Please update whenever your upfront medicals get updated. I am in the same situation, Have raised another webform. and planning to visit the hospital tomorrow.

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
this is really helpful information. Please update whenever your upfront medicals get updated. I am in the same situation, Have raised another webform. and planning to visit the hospital tomorrow.
Hey thanks! Yeah sure, I'll post here as soon as I receive any updates in my account. My hospital is in Mumbai...and I was also reading other forum threads based on this topic, many people said that their hospital emailed IRCC about linking old IME with the new one, and then they got their visas. Here are the forum links:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/re-do-medical-when-upfront-medical-is-already-done-and-submitted-with-the-application.617833/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/imm1017e-requested-but-medical-exam-already-sent.610472/

Will let you know how all this goes! Good luck!

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I am in the same situation. Did the upfront medicals on the 2nd of feb. submitted a webform on the 3rd. day before yesterday I ended up receiving a remedical request. Primary visa office NDVO, secondary visa office CIO. I am visiting the hospital tomorrow to check if they have sent and updated the medicals properly. My only concern is that the remdical letter says that they would refuse my application if medical is not done within 30 days.

by the way, where did you get you upfront medicals done? was it in delhi? or somewhere else?
Following up with the hospital is a good step. If they've sent your medicals to IRCC and you've not gotten an update on your profile within a week, I think you'll need to raise and submit another webform to IRCC

guiz11

Jan 25, 2021
On the 09.03.22 got a mail saying to pay $500 for landing fee for my wife and I. Also need to submit a new police certificate. Did the police certificate on the 11.03, will get it next week then do payments. After that dunno what next honestly as the wait was long.

Our AOR is the 20.01.21, we are from Mauritius.

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Following up with the hospital is a good step. If they've sent your medicals to IRCC and you've not gotten an update on your profile within a week, I think you'll need to raise and submit another webform to IRCC
Thanks @Vidnomenon , I think I might consider sending a webform today itself, since the medical staff refused to send an email to IRCC about the IME issue. They said that do not make any miscellaneous requests to IRCC post-medicals, and they always advise the candidates to send the webform themselves. Oh well...

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
Thanks @Vidnomenon , I think I might consider sending a webform today itself, since the medical staff refused to send an email to IRCC about the IME issue. They said that do not make any miscellaneous requests to IRCC post-medicals, and they always advise the candidates to send the webform themselves. Oh well...
i went to the hospital today. they told me that they had uploaded my medicals on the 10th of feb. Requested them to send an email to the ircc. linking the new ime number which was mentioned on the remedical request letter. The hospital has agreed to send an email. they then scanned my remedical request form aswell. On asking me if they could CC me on the email. they refused. Said it is confidential. Let us hope they send it. will update if I get a reply.

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
That's okay. As long as they've done their part by actually sending your results to IRCC you're on track.

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
Hey everyone. Need a clarification. So I received ADR and remeds. They have stated provide original PCC for all "Country/States" where the period of residence is more than 6 months. I had previously submitted a PCC from passport office in Jan 2021. I have stayed in India during the entire duration but I did move to different states for more than 6 months during that time. From what I have read around in the forum, I need to provide the same PCC again by applying to the passport office. I would however like to get it clarified if by any chance I need to go to those individual states and apply for PCC from all those places (4 in total in last 10 years which would be quite a task given I have just 30 days).
@legalfalcon and other experienced members. Your expert advice would be much appreciated.

bond99

Mar 12, 2022
Hey everyone. Need a clarification. So I received ADR and remeds. They have stated provide original PCC for all "Country/States" where the period of residence is more than 6 months. I had previously submitted a PCC from passport office in Jan 2021. I have stayed in India during the entire duration but I did move to different states for more than 6 months during that time. From what I have read around in the forum, I need to provide the same PCC again by applying to the passport office. I would however like to get it clarified if by any chance I need to go to those individual states and apply for PCC from all those places (4 in total in last 10 years which would be quite a task given I have just 30 days).
@legalfalcon and other experienced members. Your expert advice would be much appreciated.
You just need one pcc. It does not matter which state you have lived in. My friend lived in three states in a span of 5 years approx. only gave one pcc which he applied from his current address of stay. If that answers your question.

Reactions: theregularguy

Chaudharyritu

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
@legalfalcon .. I got remedical request yesterday but i cant find any tab to upload the medical sheet. Though i can see the previous uploaded docs but there is no new tab to upload. Please advice what to do.
AOR- jan 2021

theregularguy

Oct 31, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
24-01-2021
You just need one pcc. It does not matter which state you have lived in. My friend lived in three states in a span of 5 years approx. only gave one pcc which he applied from his current address of stay. If that answers your question.
Yup I kinda assumed that's what I need to do but better to seek confirmation than repent later! Thanks a ton!

em_10

Jun 16, 2021
My AOR is Jan 2021. My medicals expired in Oct 2021 but since then I have not received any remedical request. I applied as FSW-O candidate but I am currently in Canada on a study permit. Should I be worried that I have not received remedical request at all?