+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-do Medical when upfront medical is already done and submitted with the application

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks,

My husband submitted the upfront medical with the application. CIC has requested us to the medical and sent us the form that reads as:

"These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application."

We then called the medical staff; they said that they will send the request to embassy to link the IME with UMI. Not sure who made the mistake, embassy or the CIC staff.

We are just told to wait by the medical staff. They also said that they get 15 cases like this every month where they have to link the medical result with application. Where our lawyer has suggested to re do the medical. We have our application in limbo, not sure if we should go for another medical or not. Member with the similar experience/problem will be appreciated for the valuable information they will provide.

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Hey, did you figure out what needs to be done for this. I have received a similar letter from CIC. Thanks

Reactions: shalinder

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
call your medicl staff. get their email id, explain the situation in email ask them to link UMI with IME. (Give them the UCI,and ask if they are seeing any additional medicl requests from embassy In our case they did not see additional medical request so we did not have to redo the medical) . send them the letter you got from embassy. Send a web forum to embassy with the letter and emedical sheet.

I did all of these and mu husbad's visa got approved in 12 days after we talked to the medical staff.

Reactions: bhu1

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
thanks for replying. I did the same and medical staff sent an email to cic requesting to merge IME with UMI. However, they haven't got a reply. Its been 8 days.
Medical staff also said that waiting is the only option and I cannot go through another medical test as the most recent one is only 2 months old. I am worried as now I have only 15 more days left before 30 day period expires. Any advise what I should do.
I dropped a web form as well to cic requesting to merge along with the medical report as attachment. But all I got in reply is "We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration."

Reactions: shalinder

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks for replying. I did the same and medical staff sent an email to cic requesting to merge IME with UMI. However, they haven't got a reply. Its been 8 days.
Medical staff also said that waiting is the only option and I cannot go through another medical test as the most recent one is only 2 months old. I am worried as now I have only 15 more days left before 30 day period expires. Any advise what I should do.
I dropped a web form as well to cic requesting to merge along with the medical report as attachment. But all I got in reply is "We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following document. We have forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration."
You should be fine then:)

shalinder

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You will not hear anytihng from anybody. You will just get the message in the gc key account tnat you have passed the medical exam.

Jien_jim19

Jul 22, 2019

Hello. I am currently in the same case u had. I am wondering what happened with your case? Is your medical in your gc key passed already?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You just need to send your medical receipt the same one you uploaded with he application to them usingt he webform.

Jordi237

Oct 25, 2019
I had the exact same problem and received the same email. I called the doctor and he said there was no cause for panic. It was normal for them to ask as I submitted my medical report alongside my application, rather than waiting for them to ask me to do so. Nevertheless, I sent a webform and attached a copy of my medical report, and the doc told me he'll do the same. Everything was fine at the end. Let them know via a webform and attach a copy of your medical report. You'll be fine. :)

Jordi237

Oct 25, 2019
I had the exact same problem and received the same email. I called the doctor and he said there was no cause for panic. It was normal for them to ask as I submitted my medical report alongside my application, rather than waiting for them to ask me to do so. Nevertheless, I sent a webform and attached a copy of my medical report, and the doc told me he'll do the same. Everything was fine in the end. Let them know via a webform and attach a copy of your medical report. You'll be fine. :)

Jordi237

Oct 25, 2019
I had the exact same problem and received the same email. I called the doctor and he said there was no cause for panic. It was normal for them to ask as I submitted my medical report alongside my application, rather than waiting for them to ask me to do so. Nevertheless, I sent a webform and attached a copy of my medical report, and the doc told me he'll do the same. Everything was fine in the end. Let them know via a webform and attach a copy of your medical report. You'll be fine. :)

Reactions: Hazel&

sandeep667

Feb 6, 2019
Did any one received PPR after that ?

sk1622

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hi,
I am in the similar boat, can anyone help on how to get this resolved please.
Appreciate any help and guidance on this!

arunraja5555

Sep 15, 2022
Hi Folks,

My husband submitted the upfront medical with the application. CIC has requested us to the medical and sent us the form that reads as:

"These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application."

We then called the medical staff; they said that they will send the request to embassy to link the IME with UMI. Not sure who made the mistake, embassy or the CIC staff.

We are just told to wait by the medical staff. They also said that they get 15 cases like this every month where they have to link the medical result with application. Where our lawyer has suggested to re do the medical. We have our application in limbo, not sure if we should go for another medical or not. Member with the similar experience/problem will be appreciated for the valuable information they will provide.
I am also facing the same problem i called cmm and informed regarding this but they are not responding can u please tell me how can i merge both the ids can u please come up with a solution