+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

SalmonAvocado

Jun 1, 2020
is there any consent of. Your parter you sent to get Gcms? S was hat you mentioned while giving consent?
I ordered it via Order GCMS notes here: https://www.getgcms.com, think it's associated with @legalfalcon. He can advise you more. After completing payment, they'll send you the consent form needed to be filled and signed. Good that they'll do a check to ensure the consent form is authorised appropriately in a way that is acceptable by CBSA/IRCC.

JumpStartMe

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, fellow applicants, I just got a request to redo my medical, and it sure sounds like a positive development. If any of the candidates on here are from Punjab then please advise how is the service at the SPS hospital Ludhiana. The last time I went to Dr. Chawla's clinic, and I found staff to be overly rude to the point where I almost ended up arguing. So, to keep my zen intact I am just looking see if the experience at the SPS hospital is any better.

maulik1995

Mar 3, 2019
I'm seeking your help in understanding my application and processing times.

• I submitted my PR application January 2021.
  • Medicals Passed, no updates after that.
  • Fast forward to October 2021, I receive GCMS notes and application status is In Progress
    • Primary Office: Edmonton IRCC
    • Secondary: Vancouver
    • Assessments
      • Eligibility: blank
      • Security: Not Started
      • HIRV: blank
      • Criminality: In Progress
      • Org Crime: blank
      • Medical: Passed
      • Info Sharing: Complete
      • Final: blank
It's coming to almost 11 months and I haven't heard from IRCC regarding any updates.
Is this because it's in Edmonton office? Is there a way to transfer my application to another office? What can I do to speed things up on this regard?

I appreciate you help and feedback on this matter. Thank you!

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I had those done September last year, so got the remedical request after about a month of expiry on them previous records.
I have same AOR as you, but my medicals are expiring today. How long did it take to show up in your profile once your medicals expired?

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
I'm seeking your help in understanding my application and processing times.

• I submitted my PR application January 2021.
  • Medicals Passed, no updates after that.
  • Fast forward to October 2021, I receive GCMS notes and application status is In Progress
    • Primary Office: Edmonton IRCC
    • Secondary: Vancouver
    • Assessments
      • Eligibility: blank
      • Security: Not Started
      • HIRV: blank
      • Criminality: In Progress
      • Org Crime: blank
      • Medical: Passed
      • Info Sharing: Complete
      • Final: blank
It's coming to almost 11 months and I haven't heard from IRCC regarding any updates.
Is this because it's in Edmonton office? Is there a way to transfer my application to another office? What can I do to speed things up on this regard?

I appreciate you help and feedback on this matter. Thank you!
All previous speculations and opinions on processing times have been rendered useless.

However, I did notice, from folks who ordered GCMS notes, that many applications haven't been touched for the most part of this year, so you're not alone if that provides any comfort.

Is your AOR mid to late January?

maulik1995

Mar 3, 2019
All previous speculations and opinions on processing times have been rendered useless.

However, I did notice, from folks who ordered GCMS notes, that many applications haven't been touched for the most part of this year, so you're not alone if that provides any comfort.

Is your AOR mid to late January?
Appreciate your response. Yes, my AOR is late January

Vidnomenon

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-01-2021
Med's Done....
27-10-2020
Passport Req..
20-06-2022
Appreciate your response. Yes, my AOR is late January
Yeah, the ones who seem to have some work done on their apps are early January and prior. I was lucky to fall in that group.

I didn't order GCMS notes yet but I got a request to pay RPRF so I took that to mean eligibility had been passed