+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello dear members (& @legalfalcon),
When checking the detailed eligibility section (that starts from the 14th page) I found out that there are 5 assessments in total. In all of them the Status was Passed-Candidate. In the second page of the notes, however, the Eligibility is Not Started. Does anyone have an idea what does this mean? I am bit confused.

nainsi1991

May 25, 2019
AOR-15th Dec

Got GCMS note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 4

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: *********REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 472 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for Review: Client Information

NOTES: 3

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: ****************PA: *******, *************- EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 A11.2: ------------------------------------
Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ___________________________________ _ Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 472 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 472 Total CRS Points Assessed: 472 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "**************" & "*****************"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-12-15 Primary Occupation: ***********************
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration ************************** - at ************************ - Letter dated **********appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of Rs*********** - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 2 years
and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: *****************************
(NOC: 2171) - *****************************- Letter dated *******************appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD *************as per ICICI Bank statement at **** Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960

@legalfalcon Sir What should in understand with these notes ? Is my eligibility passed and security not started from last approx. 4.5 months since no one touched my file after that.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello dear members (& @legalfalcon),
When checking the detailed eligibility section (that starts from the 14th page) I found out that there are 5 assessments in total. In all of them the Status was Passed-Candidate. In the second page of the notes, however, the Eligibility is Not Started. Does anyone have an idea what does this mean? I am bit confused.
Passed candidate refers to the eligibility being passed based on the information the applicant provided in the profile, which is yet to be verified.

If you remember, when you created the profile, your profile would be submitted only if your met one of the programs, FSW/CEC/PNP/FSTW. This information is transferred as is to the GCMS notes and based on this it is stated candidate passed.

Reactions: KOMARI

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR-15th Dec

Got GCMS note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 4

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: *********REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 471 CRS SCORE: 472 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IEL TS and Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Documents set for Review: Client Information

NOTES: 3

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: ****************PA: *******, *************- EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
Ml3 A11.2: ------------------------------------
Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF:
Complete ___________________________________ _ Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 472 CRS points minimum score for round: 471 CRS score at application (APR): 472 Total CRS Points Assessed: 472 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "**************" & "*****************"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: No trace other than present application

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

____________________________________ WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-12-15 Primary Occupation: ***********************
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration ************************** - at ************************ - Letter dated **********appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of Rs*********** - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 2 years
and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: *****************************
(NOC: 2171) - *****************************- Letter dated *******************appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC.

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD *************as per ICICI Bank statement at **** Family of 1 requires CAD $12 960

@legalfalcon Sir What should in understand with these notes ? Is my eligibility passed and security not started from last approx. 4.5 months since no one touched my file after that.

Note 4 is your R10 or the completeness check note.

Note 5 is the eligibility note by a case processing officer. Based on it your eligibility is recommended passed (Ready to Finalize), and this will now be reviewed by an officer, who will make a final decision on eligibility and only after that the eligibility will be passed and the security will be initiated.

See https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi All,
Received my GCMS notes today

AOR: Jan 22, 2021
PNP Outland
Medical - passed
Biometrics - Complete
Info Sharing - In Progress
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

No Activity after early March, as per notes.
What is you VO office ?