+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>>January 2021<<<<<<<<<< AoR Join here

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Dear members (and @legalfalcon),
I have submitted Schedule A for a background check upfront and I have some doubts about some of my answers. My situation is as follows:
1- I have two BA degrees. In my application I have mentioned only the first one since the second one was not evaluated at WES.
2- I have a refused visitor visa application to Canada for sure. I might have had another one refused to France but I am not sure about it since I visited this country many times.

My questions are:
1- In schedule A I didn't mention anything about the second BA major. Do I have to raise a webform and send them another Schedule A with updated education history?

2- Are the following answers correct taking into account the 2nd point mentioned above:
* 6-(d): been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?---> I answered YES
* 6-(e) been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country? ----> I anwered NO

3- In the explanation I have mentioned only the refusal of the visitor visa application to Canada since I am not sure about the second one. Is this ok?

If my answers are not correct can I submit a new Schedule A form via a webform since my eligibility has not yet started as per the GCMS notes that I have just received?
Thank you so much in advance.

Chahal92

Jul 23, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I got my GCMS notes today and I need some help with it:
AOR- Jan 6, 2021
FSW(O) Candidate
COR- USA

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:

SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED; EDOC 403574925; EMPLOYMENT LETTER PROVIDED DOES NOT CONFIRM FULL TIME HOURS, CRS AND FSW CRITERIA NOT MET A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS; REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW POINTS TOTAL: 64 REVIEW REQUIRED RPRF: Complete

My employment letter didn't have hours mentioned in it and they have put in in review. Should I send them updated letter via webform or I should wait for them to communicate about it. Does that mean, they didn't consider my experience at all or they will try to contact my employer for same.
Last activity on my file is May, 2021. Nothing after that.
Thanks for help!

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
My employment letter didn't have hours mentioned in it and they have put in in review. Should I send them updated letter via webform or I should wait for them to communicate about it. Does that mean, they didn't consider my experience at all or they will try to contact my employer for same.
Thanks for help!
My take on that - yes, of course, send an updated version. Don't wait until they make the final decision. Also don't forget to include a letter of explanation with your webform.

Reactions: axmac

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi all, I called IRCC again :)

This was my 3rd time in 6 months. Last time I called in May they said my case was not with an officer yet. This time they said an officer is working on our case, therefore eligibility is conclusively passed (hallelujah!). Also the agent said criminality and security is not started, however he also said "has not started" is not always mean not started, because apparently they can work on your case in the background and without the status ever saying "in progress" it might directly change to passed/failed.

He also said that lots of outland cases are finalized these days, so I guess our day is coming!

îleless

Jan 23, 2021

This was my 3rd time in 6 months. Last time I called in May they said my case was not with an officer yet. This time they said an officer is working on our case, therefore eligibility is conclusively passed (hallelujah!). Also the agent said criminality and security is not started, however he also said "has not started" is not always mean not started, because apparently they can work on your case in the background and without the status ever saying "in progress" it might directly change to passed/failed.

He also said that lots of outland cases are finalized these days, so I guess our day is coming!
Good to hear! Whats your VO btw?

Jun 12, 2020

Are you using IRCC Call Centre number : (1-888-242-2100) ? After hearing all the automatic messages the call is getting hang-up. Please share the number.

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Are you using IRCC Call Centre number : (1-888-242-2100) ? After hearing all the automatic messages the call is getting hang-up. Please share the number.
I called +19056125416. It directs you to Toronto Pearson International Airport. After you select 2 from selections, it redirects to IRCC.

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi All,
Received my GCMS notes today

AOR: Jan 22, 2021
PNP Outland
Medical - passed
Biometrics - Complete
Info Sharing - In Progress
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

No Activity after early March, as per notes.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020

What's your VO?

amylin2021

Jul 19, 2021
May I ask how long it takes you to get the note? I ordered on June 21 but I had not received anything yet.

Thanks!

A
Hello Everyone,
I got my GCMS notes today and I need some help with it:
AOR- Jan 6, 2021
FSW(O) Candidate
COR- USA

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:

SUMMARY NOTES: REVIEW REQUIRED; EDOC 403574925; EMPLOYMENT LETTER PROVIDED DOES NOT CONFIRM FULL TIME HOURS, CRS AND FSW CRITERIA NOT MET A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS; REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW POINTS TOTAL: 64 REVIEW REQUIRED RPRF: Complete

Thanks for help!

ShivaDurga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hi All,
Received my GCMS notes today

AOR: Jan 22, 2021
PNP Outland
Medical - passed
Biometrics - Complete
Info Sharing - In Progress
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

No Activity after early March, as per notes.
Hi All FSW/PNP Outland members. I have looked further into my GCMS notes and under the Security section the status is Not Started and the Due date is set to late February 2022. Anyone who recently got the GCMS notes noticed this in your applications? I am wondering if this could be an indication of good amount of time we can expect to wait before seeing any progress on the applications. Secondary Visa Office is CPC-Ottawa.

charp

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Hi All FSW/PNP Outland members. I have looked further into my GCMS notes and under the Security section the status is Not Started and the Due date is set to late February 2022. Anyone who recently got the GCMS notes noticed this in your applications? I am wondering if this could be an indication of good amount of time we can expect to wait before seeing any progress on the applications. Secondary Visa Office is CPC-Ottawa.
May be due date in Feb 2022 is in line with your medical expiry date which basically implies that your file should be processed before Feb 2022. I am not sure though.