Jul 7, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10 May'22
IELTS Request
L-8,R-8,S-7.5,W-7.5
Passport Req..
25th May'22
Was eligiblity pass followed by any ghost updates?
I am feb 2nd AOR, no updates after that.
Don't know the exact dates eligibility get passes, but since aor I got, one ghost update around mar'21

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Don't know the exact dates eligibility get passes, but since aor I got, one ghost update around mar'21
Ok. Thanks.
I had one ghost update just before biometric request. But no movement in my application after that.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hi all!

My timeline (CEC):

INLAND (Toronto, ON, Canada):
AOR - January 13, 2021
Medical results (passed) - February 4, 2021

OUTLAND (São Paulo, Brazil):
Biometrics request letter (second letter, I missed the first 90 days of providing biometrics because of COVID) - May 31, 2021
Biometrics done - June 8, 2021

I called IRCC to update my address and to tell them I provided my biometrics. Also, I sent a webform confirming it all.

I haven't gotten any other updates since June 8, 2021 (when my biometrics were done).

I don't know if when I changed my address to Brazil they sent my application to finish to process in here or if the application is still being processed in Canada.

Here's my CIC profile status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • June 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any ideias? Getting worried about my application...

Thanks!

Last edited:

marinamuricy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi all!

My timeline (CEC):

INLAND (Toronto, ON, Canada):
AOR - January 13, 2021
Medical results (passed) - February 4, 2021

OUTLAND (São Paulo, Brazil):
Biometrics request letter (second letter, I missed the first 90 days of providing biometrics because of COVID) - May 31, 2021
Biometrics done - June 8, 2021

I called IRCC to update my address and to tell them I provided my biometrics. Also, I sent a webform confirming it all.

I haven't gotten any other updates since June 8, 2021 (when my biometrics were done).

I don't know if when I changed my address to Brazil they sent my application to finish to process in here or if the application is still being processed in Canada.

Here's my CIC profile status:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • June 8, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any ideias? Getting worried about my application...

Thanks!
If you're outside Canada, your application will take longer to process. Also, it says you need additional documents, have you sent them already? I am also Brazilian and sent you a dm. Check it out.

Last edited:

Jasmeet1723

Jan 27, 2020
Apologies, Don't know where to post this query.

A friend of mine has PNP EXPRESS ENTRY File which didn't had movement from the LAST 16 months.
He is in NOVA SCOTIA. He got the 18 Months WORK PERMIT Extension approved today as his PGWP had expired.

Now, can he apply for CEC EXPRESS ENTRY while PNP EXPRESS ENTRY Application is still there.

amylin2021

Jul 19, 2021
Hi There,

I got my AoR on January 28, 2021. I called IRCC today (July 19) and the agent told me both Eligibility and Criminal background verification are in process, and Security has not started yet.

But the agent told me my application was transferred from the Vancouver local office to Yellowknife local office due to workloads on July 14, 2021. Do you think this is something I should be worried about?

Thanks!

A

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi There,

I got my AoR on January 28, 2021. I called IRCC today (July 19) and the agent told me both Eligibility and Criminal background verification are in process, and Security has not started yet.

But the agent told me my application was transferred from the Vancouver local office to Yellowknife local office due to workloads on July 14, 2021. Do you think this is something I should be worried about?

Thanks!

A
In the CEC thread,I know there were 2 applicants from Vancouver transferred to Yellowknife after 1 week then they all passed and got email portal.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Hi There,

Thanks!

A
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/yellowknife-vo.736654/

Jun 12, 2020
Apologies, Don't know where to post this query.

A friend of mine has PNP EXPRESS ENTRY File which didn't had movement from the LAST 16 months.
He is in NOVA SCOTIA. He got the 18 Months WORK PERMIT Extension approved today as his PGWP had expired.

Now, can he apply for CEC EXPRESS ENTRY while PNP EXPRESS ENTRY Application is still there.
If I can remember correctly, a candidate can apply under Express Entry with any program only once.
I am in the same situation where it has been 6 months that I applied, under PNP nominated under Express Entry stream but there is no update.

Abdbh11772g

Jul 14, 2021
Did anyone recently get an rprf request? If rprf means eligibility passed, then how long after eligibility pass should I expect the portal information request?

Etzioauditore14

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
A little update
I didn't get any GU during the whole time.

June 23rd: Got an email to provide info for confirmation portal. Replied same day and got the credential email back the same day too.
June 25th: Uploaded my photo and completed declaration on confirmation portal.
June 26th: Got my Ecopr available to download on confirmation portal. VO In COPR was listed as Ottawa (OSC)

Photo and address still remains in review. fingers crossed for faster processing of the card! Good luck to all.
An update to this. Photo and Address got approved today and it said the PR card has been mailed out for delivery! Good luck for everyone else and thank you for all the help I received from here.

Edit: CEC inland

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi There,

Thanks!

A
If it was transferred because of workload redistribution then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. GL.

Reactions: amylin2021

amylin2021

Jul 19, 2021
If you're outside Canada, your application will take longer to process. Also, it says you need additional documents, have you sent them already? I am also Brazilian and sent you a dm. Check it out.
In the CEC thread,I know there were 2 applicants from Vancouver transferred to Yellowknife after 1 week then they all passed and got email portal.
This is encouraging! Pray, I am one of those. Thank you!:))