17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please look at this o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

You have to understand that any formal communication between the department is through memorandums. They may be accepted, rejected, accepted in part, etc. If they are accepted, it will become a formal practice only when it is notified.

Eg. When IRCC started prioritizing the CEC and inland applications, they all would have started from a memorandum sent to the deputy minister or minister of immigration.

Since this memorandum was never notified, I would not hold it in very high regard. However, any internal circular, cabinet note, or notification, subsequent to this memorandum is what would matter.

It is a well-known fact that the processing of the outland applications was paused for many months, and it was in response to the workforce issues and IT issues IRCC was facing as stated before the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship. Also, even if this memo were to be valid and effective, it is expired, unless a new one came into existence. This is why when looking at any info, it has to be seen from the complete perspective and not just one document. Whether there is any notification further to this memo, is there a policy circular in place, if so, when and when it expires, has it been renewed, etc.

Currently, as travel restrictions ease out and more countries open up where the local VOs are, more PPRs and processing will take place.

Conclusion read this document for what it is. Had it been the golden egg, it would have been on IRCC's website, and also see the last few lines, that talk about notifying the clients, it never happened. There was no mention of 90 days anywhere.

jerick

Jun 13, 2020
Hey, what did they ask you as additional work experience proof and why? What did you initially submit?
Maybe the case processing agent had reservations with your work experience or something. What did they ask for?
This is the exact email message they sent me (see msg below). I have provided the employment cert., pay slip and income tax, as for the gov't contributions, I was not able to provide that.
still waiting for their update.

Documents to support your declared work experience including but not limited to: Employment certificate, payslip, government contributions (PhilHealth, SSS, etc.), income tax return, and any other documents to support your work experience in food service.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
This is the exact email message they sent me (see msg below). I have provided the employment cert., pay slip and income tax, as for the gov't contributions, I was not able to provide that.
still waiting for their update.

Documents to support your declared work experience including but not limited to: Employment certificate, payslip, government contributions (PhilHealth, SSS, etc.), income tax return, and any other documents to support your work experience in food service.
I hope what you've submitted is enough to finalize your file. All the best mate.

CanaI1426

Feb 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Fsw O 13 jan 2021

I received webform reply saying eligibility has been checked and if we need more will let you know.

Criminal verification have not been initiated
Security verification have not been initiated

I am so sad with this.. this means for past 7 months they have been just sitting on it.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Fsw O 13 jan 2021

I received webform reply saying eligibility has been checked and if we need more will let you know.

I am so sad with this.. this means for past 7 months they have been just sitting on it.
Inland or Outland?

mrdee2704

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Fsw O 13 jan 2021

Hi there,

I am also FSW-O. My AOR is Jan 04 2021.

Could I please ask if eligibility has been checked or met? Mine is met.

What is your VO? Mine is CPC-Ottawa.

My BGC is the same as yours. Be patient!

TIA.

anon247

Feb 2, 2021
Hi there,

I am also FSW-O. My AOR is Jan 04 2021.

Could I please ask if eligibility has been checked or met? Mine is met.

What is your VO? Mine is CPC-Ottawa.

My BGC is the same as yours. Be patient!

TIA.
Ordered gcms notes in June. Almost same profile as yours

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
My timeline:
PNP inland EE BC / CEC
AOR: 30th of June
Still no movement anyone with PNP June or July AOR has passed the medical exam ?

It's been 35 days for me and nothing has changed

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
My timeline:
PNP inland EE BC / CEC
AOR: 30th of June
Still no movement anyone with PNP June or July AOR has passed the medical exam ?

It's been 35 days for me and nothing has changed
A lot of people are waiting. I know someone who's been waiting for 50days.

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
FSW Inland
AOR: Jan 14, 2021
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medical: passed Feb 5th
Review of additional docs: do not need
Biometrics: do not need
Background check: we are processing your background check

Anyone on the same page? I haven't requested notes.

Reactions: Rajbrar

Rajbrar

Nov 21, 2017
FSW Inland
AOR: Jan 14, 2021
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Medical: passed Feb 5th
Review of additional docs: do not need
Biometrics: do not need
Background check: we are processing your background check

Anyone on the same page? I haven't requested notes.
Same Aor Jan 21 ,Medicalbpaased 16th Feb
Everything else is same ..

Reactions: pankyy