+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

chandrashekarba

Jun 13, 2019
Thank you buddy. I hope we will not be needing the medical exam. It's too much to handle especially when you have to travel for 6 to 7 hours with kids and then wait in a hospital for the whole day. Did you get email about file transfer?
We have to go for medical exam, the medical exam validity should not be expired before landing in Canada. They will ask us to get it done. I did receive an email regarding the file transfer to NDVO, but i did't get any email from NDVO regarding receival.

LSK

Sep 14, 2019
We have to go for medical exam, the medical exam validity should not be expired before landing in Canada. They will ask us to get it done. I did receive an email regarding the file transfer to NDVO, but i did't get any email from NDVO regarding receival.
That's true but I have heard that ircc can extend medical for another year if they want and have done that in the past

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
Hello, guys! I gave biometrics on 04.02.2020 and medical on 13.02.2020. My medical was accepted on 19.02.2020 but I haven't received any confirmations of my biometrics. on my account it has the information when I gave biometrics and till when it's valid but on that status part, it asks me to give biometrics still. documents haven't moved to VO yet. Do you think that's normal? I'm worrying already:eek:

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Hello, guys! I gave biometrics on 04.02.2020 and medical on 13.02.2020. My medical was accepted on 19.02.2020 but I haven't received any confirmations of my biometrics. on my account it has the information when I gave biometrics and till when it's valid but on that status part, it asks me to give biometrics still. documents haven't moved to VO yet. Do you think that's normal? I'm worrying already:eek:
There's nothing to worry about. We have at least another 10-11 months to wait. Once you get that info back its going to be months more of waiting with no communication in between. Every application is different. When you look at the other spreadsheets you can see that some move quick back to back...some you just have to wait.

Ivory16

Feb 26, 2020
There's nothing to worry about. We have at least another 10-11 months to wait. Once you get that info back its going to be months more of waiting with no communication in between. Every application is different. When you look at the other spreadsheets you can see that some move quick back to back...some you just have to wait.
Thanks! Yes, I know it's slow and we'll have to wait. I just want to receive "completed" for my biometrics. I don't understand why it still says "provide your biometrics"

Reactions: DiiDii

AliAnj

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone! How will you know if your application is moved to visa office already? Is there any email or update on the gckey or ecas? Thank you.

canphil1

Feb 25, 2020
Hi everyone! How will you know if your application is moved to visa office already? Is there any email or update on the gckey or ecas? Thank you.
You actually get a letter. I received (I am the sponsor) a letter stating the application was moved to the Manila Visa Office. This is the exact statement that's in the lettter:

"This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing."

I hope that helps.

Reactions: AliAnj

AliAnj

Jan 30, 2020
Sa
You actually get a letter. I received (I am the sponsor) a letter stating the application was moved to the Manila Visa Office. This is the exact statement that's in the lettter:

"This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing."

I hope that helps.

I hope that helps.
Thank you so much CanPhil1! btw I am from Philippines as well but my husband is from Morocco.

04jennie

Feb 26, 2020
Hello everyone,
I need some help if anyone have experience my situation.....

On Jan. 23, 2020, my husband received an email for medical. It was done on Jan. 28 and the results has been received already by the IRCC. Then, on Feb. 6, he received a Final Request letter for him to do the biometrics and he has until March 7 to accomplish it. He immediately booked an appointment on Feb. 11 but he was sent home because he doesn't have the Biometric Instruction Letter. Unfortunately, my husband failed to notice that the Biometric Instruction Letter has been sent already on Jan. 22. He only found out after double checking his inbox. So, he immediately set up another appointment on Feb. 16 to get it done. His biometrics info and expiry date is now posted in his GCkey account.

Then, he also saw the following on supporting documents first column under it, saying 'Details - Replacement Needed' second column, Document Name - *Observation (required); third Instructions - (blank); fourth Options - Upload file; and fifth Required by March 7, 2020.

I don't know if this is related to his biometrics because it has the same deadline and just disregard it. Or is there anything else we need to do or submit at the moment but we didn't receive any emails from IRCC requesting for any documents. We already sent a webform enquiring about it as well.

Any advise or suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you so much.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, is it possible to be approved for sponsor without ecas changing to decision made?

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
Has anyone here gotten a request for additional documents? After you sent it, how did it take for SA email or are you still waiting? If you are still waiting, how long has it been?

CPC-Sydney agent advised me that it takes up to 20 business days for office to review requested additional documents....

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone, is it possible to be approved for sponsor without ecas changing to decision made?
Can we clarify why you are asking?

The reason I ask: if you see decision made in one system (i.e. by email or gckey) and not in the other (ecas), and one of them just changed, it's probably just a processing / computer issue - different databases getting updated at different times. So if it's something that just happened - wait and see.

This is probably 90% of the inquiries like yours here.

Other than that, we don't know precisely, but one changing and not the other and not showing up is a bit unusual.

Avinashredthu

Jan 9, 2020
Hello,

I ( sponsor) have sent a previously completed medical test results through IRCC webform to be linked to the application. Please see the reply below in red from IRCC representative.

Good day Avinash Thumma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

I never submitted a use of representative form with the original application.

This application is linked to my(Sponsor) GC key account. Do i need to submit the representative form now, to get any future correspondence regarding the application? Or, i get updates to already linked GC key account as i was receiving the biometrics & medical requests including SA to this GC key account only.

Stargaze

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
I just spoke to one of the phone representatives in CIC and I asked if they could let me know if my wife's application has been sent to a Visa Office yet. Unfortunately the phone agent would not tell me because I am not my wife's assigned representative; no biggie. So I asked if they could tell me what's the criteria(s), if any, is used by CIC to send an application to the Mississauga Visa Office or to the Manila Visa Office. The person said that "if the primary applicant does not live in Canada, then the application is sent to the respective country the person lives. If the applicant is in Canada, then it is sent to Mississauga." Can anyone tell me if this statement is true 100% for all Outland PR applicants? Thank you.
Sa

Thank you so much CanPhil1! btw I am from Philippines as well but my husband is from Morocco.
im from phils too. I am the PA. Feb applicant

Julayee

Oct 5, 2017
Hi

Did you upload/sent any document after you were done with the medical test? or does the status gets updated automatically after few days that medicals are accepted?

Thanks