+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JANUARY 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Just looked at getting my medical exam in London, prices look like they're £330 including x-rays, kidney tests, HIV and syphilis?! Does this sound right? I thought it was just a basic exam?
yes that is the amount. I called around to a few places its all the same, just did this past week. Above post, doctor informed us they will be going up. Exam is around 180 pounds the rest is for xray, and lab work

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
It is probably true that If you sponsored before, it takes longer. My application was slower than someone who had the same starting date as it is my second sponsorship. You eventually will get updates though

my timeline:
App received- dec 23, 2019
AOR 1 - Jan 11, 2020
Bio request - Feb 6, 2020
Medical request and SA - Feb 10, 2020
File transferred to MVO - Feb 19, 2020

most December applicants get bio and medical request a week after AOR1 while mine took 1 month.
My first marriage/sponsorship and I waited longer than other people who applied after me for my SA, BIL and Medical.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
My first marriage/sponsorship and I waited longer than other people who applied after me for my SA, BIL and Medical.
What is "BIL"?

For those that got med and bio request but no "SA" email, I would not loose sleep. IRCC will not request bio and med if the sponsor is not approved. It would be counter productive.

Sushi82

Dec 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, CAN
App. Filed.......
28-01-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
04-03-2020
Med's Done....
19-05-2020
Can anyone shine some light on why I haven't gotten an AOR1 yet? They received it on Jan 28th and I have not heard anything back. I'm scared I'm gonna see it in the mail again being sent back to me for missing something (already happened but I corrected and resent it) I am a standard application with no dependants, self-employed, and have filled out every form asked for, organized it so it was easier to go through, etc. I see so many people getting their AOR1's and its like I've been forgotten, but also want to know at what point I should think about calling the office to enquire?

My nerves are shot, this entire process has been daunting and long-winded already for me and I am not even an 8th of the way through this. I just want an AOR1 so I can stop fretting. I have tried linking the application online to see if I could get some sort of answer, but I don't have a UCI or application number yet and all variable information options to put in instead yield no application to be found.

I'm just looking for people who may know a bit more than me to reassure me that its probably nothing. I don't know, it's been a rough year last year and it's just bleeding into 2020 unfortunately.

Any words of wisdom are kindly appreciated.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Can anyone shine some light on why I haven't gotten an AOR1 yet? They received it on Jan 28th and I have not heard anything back. I'm scared I'm gonna see it in the mail again being sent back to me for missing something (already happened but I corrected and resent it) I am a standard application with no dependants, self-employed, and have filled out every form asked for, organized it so it was easier to go through, etc. I see so many people getting their AOR1's and its like I've been forgotten, but also want to know at what point I should think about calling the office to enquire?

My nerves are shot, this entire process has been daunting and long-winded already for me and I am not even an 8th of the way through this. I just want an AOR1 so I can stop fretting. I have tried linking the application online to see if I could get some sort of answer, but I don't have a UCI or application number yet and all variable information options to put in instead yield no application to be found.

I'm just looking for people who may know a bit more than me to reassure me that its probably nothing. I don't know, it's been a rough year last year and it's just bleeding into 2020 unfortunately.

According to the tracker there are a few who have had to wait up to 32 days for there's. I don't know what to say to calm your nerves because I'd be nervous myself. I would say that they should be getting back to you by this week the latest. Either way call. Fingers crossed for you as i know it's your 2nd time sending in. Sending Good Vibrations.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

in nov tracker was any people who received AOR1 after 2 monthes! you can write to webform

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
I saw a lot of cases transferred to Mississauga this year.
People said Mississauga is usually faster, hope it is true.

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship

FWIW, I got AOR email 10 Feb. On 18 Feb I got an email to resubmit the IMM 5532, apparently I forgot a signature. I uploaded the completed from via web form on 19 Feb. On 20 Feb I got an email that my docs were successfully submitted and will be sent to the appropriate office. On 20 Feb, PA got an email: "We updated your application status" no change in ECAS or GCKey to reflect "status change" email. Crossing my fingers for SA, BIL and Med Req email this week.

3rd marriage, 2nd sponsorship.

GL to you Sir!

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
During what part of spousal sponsorship is it a good idea to order GCMS notes? Do I have to order weekly, to get most up to date notes? I want to see in detail what the officers are saying about my application.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
During what part of spousal sponsorship is it a good idea to order GCMS notes? Do I have to order weekly, to get most up to date notes? I want to see in detail what the officers are saying about my application.
Normally, people have been saying to order it after 6 months. I received AOR1 on Feb 07. I was checking about GCMS for myself. I believe there are options to order GCMS for sponsor or for PA. There will be no point of ordering for PA at this stage. I am thinking of ordering for sponsor. This is my second sponsorship as well.

Reactions: CDNsoldier

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I saw a lot of cases transferred to Mississauga this year.
People said Mississauga is usually faster, hope it is true.
As a general rule it’s true, but that being said Mississauga also seems to take the ones that are fairly simple and straightforward. There have been cases of applications sent to Mississauga initially but then transferred to other Visa offices afterwords. I can’t say for sure why, but could possibly be those cases were more complicated than what was originally expected.

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello folks, I am sponsoring my wife (PA) and daughter (DC) under outland spousal sponsorship category. PA has received biometric request last friday. Today there was a medical request. But the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E) in the GCKey account only has details of the DC and not of the PA. Is this normal?

maan123

Jul 25, 2012
just got an email file moved to Indian mission for processing did not say Delhi or Mississauga
any body can tell where it would be moved
already got medical request and bio matrics