+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello,
Does anyone got AOR from month of October ?
My file received was on 9th October 2020 and still don’t have AOR yet.
Just let me know if anyone received AOR from October ?

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hello,
Does anyone got AOR from month of October ?
My file received was on 9th October 2020 and still don’t have AOR yet.
Just let me know if anyone received AOR from October ?
Brother I am in the same boat, just be in touch...with me applied by October first week. Didn't get Aor yet. As they told me last time they were checking background check of my application.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Need some advice I am thinking to apply for EE as my file is stuck in Winnipeg vo which I did via PNP I have more than 580 points for EE. My paper-based file timeline is.
AR June 18 2020
AOR Jan 05 2021
No MR
No BIO
File transferred the first week of March to Winnipeg VO.
Are you an inland applicant. You would need to withdraw your PNP application by letting the provincial office know and in turn they will notify IRCC. I would suggest create an EE profile if you haven't. Note in the Profile, there will be a question on whether you have received a Nomination. Answer yes. And when you receive an ITA, include a letter of explanation that you withdrew the Nomination.

That also probably means you will need to withdraw your paper application that you have linked to your GC Key.

On whether you can have both EE and PNP paper based applications concurrently, I do not know. But what I do know for sure, is the provincial authorities notify IRCC of their Nominees. Not sure if IRCC will send ITAs to Nominees. Just remember, communication and letting the authorities know of any changes is so very important.

Last edited:

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
hello,
Can someone please advise about how long it takes after sending documents to CIC by mail in PNP stream, it usually takes to get application number or AOR. Paper file sent on 4 January 2021 and delivered on 11 January 2021. Even when we tries to call CIC we need application number to get through. So what can we do to know if they initiated processing or not. Given the current COVID situation, what is average time taken from document delvered till AOR.

marioB96

Sep 15, 2020
Regina
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
hello,
Can someone please advise about how long it takes after sending documents to CIC by mail in PNP stream, it usually takes to get application number or AOR. Paper file sent on 4 January 2021 and delivered on 11 January 2021. Even when we tries to call CIC we need application number to get through. So what can we do to know if they initiated processing or not. Given the current COVID situation, what is average time taken from document delvered till AOR.
8-9 months ... there is people from september october who havet gotten AoR yet :/