+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fahim Khan

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Need some advice I am thinking to apply for EE as my file is stuck in Winnipeg vo which I did via PNP I have more than 580 points for EE. My paper-based file timeline is.
AR June 18 2020
AOR Jan 05 2021
No MR
No BIO
File transferred the first week of March to Winnipeg VO.
Very sad ! I can feel u. Yes, apply in other stream. This PNP based PR process sucks and you have a long way to go as u didnt get MR yet.

estebanrojas

Aug 6, 2019
Last week, after 10 months with no updates we got MR and yesterday we got MP, Background check is still in process.

Current status:
BCPNP with 1 dependent
AR January 20, 2020
AOR February 27, 2020
BIO exempted
PCC July 31, 2020
PAL August 1, 2020
MR June 15, 2021
MP June 21, 2021

Reactions: Seeker2020

Kaur043

Jun 22, 2021
Need some advice I am thinking to apply for EE as my file is stuck in Winnipeg vo which I did via PNP I have more than 580 points for EE. My paper-based file timeline is.
AR June 18 2020
AOR Jan 05 2021
No MR
No BIO
File transferred the first week of March to Winnipeg VO.

Kaur043

Jun 22, 2021
In same boat with same timeline. It’s frustrating because people who applied after us are getting their too. I am jealous from TR to PR candidates also because they even didn’t know all about this struggle like first waiting to complete working time then PNP now Pr ones. I think all of us need to write to ircc about our situation because we also worked in corona.

Mpmp

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
In same boat with same timeline. It’s frustrating because people who applied after us are getting their too. I am jealous from TR to PR candidates also because they even didn’t know all about this struggle like first waiting to complete working time then PNP now Pr ones. I think all of us need to write to ircc about our situation because we also worked in corona.
Bhene oh kithe sunnde ne 9 month hoge koi aor ni aya...... even me ese chakar ch Tr to pr v nai layi.... essential ch hours hege mere...

Reactions: ak1997

Sweni84

Feb 4, 2021
Are you an inland applicant. You would need to withdraw your PNP application by letting the provincial office know and in turn they will notify IRCC. I would suggest create an EE profile if you haven't. Note in the Profile, there will be a question on whether you have received a Nomination. Answer yes. And when you receive an ITA, include a letter of explanation that you withdrew the Nomination.

That also probably means you will need to withdraw your paper application that you have linked to your GC Key.

On whether you can have both EE and PNP paper based applications concurrently, I do not know. But what I do know for sure, is the provincial authorities notify IRCC of their Nominees. Not sure if IRCC will send ITAs to Nominees. Just remember, communication and letting the authorities know of any changes is so very important.
I can tell for sure that you indeed can have two applications going in different streams at the same time, I just did it and read about a bunch of people doing the same. No need to withdraw the paper based, at least I didn’t and neither did I tell the province. Pnp paper based July 2020, inland applicant. CEC EE AOR March 2021, just got my portal credentials yesterday and waiting for copr. Agent confirmed on the phone today that my EE application has been approved. I’ll see in a few days hopefully. Good luck!